Chikara Transformations (ilona)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching her reaction content because her contribution was so low and she can be so bleeping rude. It got worse in the last prep.

Reactions: 2
Randomly came across this YouTuber earlier this week and was so confused, I thought she was a man then saw she posted something about her fertility.

Her voice is so deep, is this likely to be due to the PED she takes (presumably steroids). Her videos are strange, I don't dislike the commentary but the sound cuts out at times and in one recent video she spent about half of it sorting her pets out.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed in her last videos about Ana glitter & lasers, Ilona sounds extremely bitter when talking about Ozempic, in every single one she calls it fat loss injections which it is not, Ana claims she’s lost weight (idk how much or if any for that matter) and ilona sounds so bitter oh gosh, she says it’s all because of the “ fat loss injections” although you have to be in a caloric deficit while on those injections. Ilona might be into fitness, but in her videos you can see how little she knows about being overweight

Has anyone noticed in her last videos about Ana glitter & lasers, Ilona sounds extremely bitter when talking about Ozempic, in every single one she calls it fat loss injections which it is not, Ana claims she’s lost weight (idk how much or if any for that matter) and ilona sounds so bitter oh gosh, she says it’s all because of the “ fat loss injections” although you have to be in a caloric deficit while on those injections. Ilona might be into fitness, but in her videos you can see how little she knows about being overweight
Omg the irony: she's spreading misinformation. :ROFLMAO: You're right, calling Ozempic a "fat loss injection" is a total mischaracterization of the drug and how it works. Weight loss wasn't even the original purpose of the drug.

Reactions: 1
She’s got a new man again 🤣 this time he’s married…. She met him when she used to live on the seaside in Bulgaria 2 years ago and he kept messaging her but she never did anything with him because he was married, apparently they’ve been in a relationship for 2 weeks now and he’s getting a divorce soon…. And in her recent video she literally said she’s planning to get pregnant this year 💀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s got a new man again 🤣 this time he’s married…. She met him when she used to live on the seaside in Bulgaria 2 years ago and he kept messaging her but she never did anything with him because he was married, apparently they’ve been in a relationship for 2 weeks now and he’s getting a divorce soon…. And in her recent video she literally said she’s planning to get pregnant this year 💀
Well he sounds like a keeper 🧐

I think she'll ruin any relationship if she brings them into her reactions to talk sh*t on other ppl

She is such a disaster omg. Get some self-respect and at least wait until he's divorced, Ilona, lol! 🤦‍♀️ Also, if he'll cheat with her he'll cheat on her. Red flags everywhere.

Ngl, it pisses me off how cavalier she is about having a child. She's being so selfish. It's as if she doesn't care who the father is (apparently any guy will do at this point), she doesn't care how toxic the situation is, and she doesn't care that her body is not in a healthy state for carrying children yet. She's putting her desire to have a kid over the emotional and physical well-being of the kid. Sorry but, in my opinion, she's already being a bad parent.

Honestly I think it’s because of her age, she’s 38 this year is just desperate for a child at this point.. but she wasted so many years competing for that pro-card without success this must be weigh in on her.
I’m embarrassed to admit but I stalked her bf’s insta, she had tagged him somewhere and he had his Facebook profile linked.. he posts lots of photos there and one of the recent ones was of him in the gym and his guy friends were commenting in Bulgarian..how he’s buff and how he has time to get ready for the summer and he replied “the benefits of being single” 💀 💀 💀
She’s just putting all that effort into these random guys who don’t care about her at all… she drives 400 km to go and see him it’s just ridiculous at this point

• Wow
I guess she read here:

Chikara Transformations
1 day ago
Hey All, I filmed the Q&A yesterday but I will remove any mention of my boyfriend in that video or other videos going forward. Frankly getting sick and tired of people trying to perpetuate that he is a cheater and loser when he is not. He was separated and moved out, when he got in contact with me and is now divorced. There has been many unfortunate events from both health and financial perspective + the distance and us both having dogs making it harder to see each other. I don't want to have to defend him every single vlog so I will just not mention him at all anymore Sad that people can't see that sometimes the right people can meet at the wrong time. I was also married to the wrong person - it happens. Being divorced does not make you damaged goods and getting in another relationship does not make you necessarily a rebound or "sloppy seconds". I guess some people can't understand what it's like to meet somebody where there is a deeper connection, maybe they never experienced it and I also thought it was not possible. What matters is how I feel, how he makes me feel and the potential I see in him and our future. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant. But I just can't be arsed to deal with the comments every time talking poorly about him when you don't know what is going on. You only know what I chose to share and going forward that will not be much I will just vlog my fitness journey going forward and nothing else. What will be, will be

• Haha
The irony from this woman who discusses other people's videos and lives all day. She's becoming a bit thin skinned, and yeah, keep your personal life personal, what a notion.

I guess she read here:

Chikara Transformations1 day ago
Hey All, I filmed the Q&A yesterday but I will remove any mention of my boyfriend in that video or other videos going forward. Frankly getting sick and tired of people trying to perpetuate that he is a cheater and loser when he is not. He was separated and moved out, when he got in contact with me and is now divorced. There has been many unfortunate events from both health and financial perspective + the distance and us both having dogs making it harder to see each other. I don't want to have to defend him every single vlog so I will just not mention him at all anymore Sad that people can't see that sometimes the right people can meet at the wrong time. I was also married to the wrong person - it happens. Being divorced does not make you damaged goods and getting in another relationship does not make you necessarily a rebound or "sloppy seconds". I guess some people can't understand what it's like to meet somebody where there is a deeper connection, maybe they never experienced it and I also thought it was not possible. What matters is how I feel, how he makes me feel and the potential I see in him and our future. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant. But I just can't be arsed to deal with the comments every time talking poorly about him when you don't know what is going on. You only know what I chose to share and going forward that will not be much I will just vlog my fitness journey going forward and nothing else. What will be, will be
The irony being: We only know what she told us/information that's already out there. :ROFLMAO: It's not our fault if her boyfriend looks bad based on what she said/what he posted.

She's also being very manipulative and gaslighty here. The problem is not that he's divorced and "damaged goods." No one said that, and no one cares if he's divorced. The problem is that she made it seem like he was STILL married when he started talking to her. Big difference.

Last edited:
It must be hard coming out of a situation like divorce and going straight into dating tho...sounds like the guy wants to be single for a while. I don't blame him. I think she's desperate for kids & not willing to wait around anymore but I feel like a decent relationship takes years of hard work and commitment before kids come into the picture. It must for sure be sad and scary for her.

Well it is good she got out before it became too messy and complicated. Seems like she ends up being the one to make all the effort in her relationships, so I hope they next guy is maybe in the same city and wiling to put in as much as she does. I know she is a very traditional woman in a lot of ways but there is no reason she has to give up on being a mother if that is what she truly wants. You don't have to have a man in your life for that. Would it be better? Sure. But she is so self efficient I think she would be perfectly fine being a single mom if being a mom is what she really wants.

I think she wants the full package and she already looks after her dogs on her own, but I think her best bet would be to try to find a man with kids already or maybe freezing her eggs. Personally, I don't want to be a parent in my 40's tho, but to each their own.

No one else I know has any clue who Chikara is so I just had to come here to make what is most likely a petty complaint:
I understand that training for a show is exhausting and takes a lot out of her, but when she starts most videos with I am filming this because I cannot be assed to do anything else, or don't care, or don't want to make any effort it gets infuriating. You don't have to tell your audience every video how little you want to do your job. No one is begging for a video. It just really rubs me the wrong way that she says I am going to put in the most minimal effort in order to financially support my life.

Also......... with regards to her reactions when it comes to the current genocide... I think it is such a privileged take to say I don't care about politics because they are fake.... literally 1000s of children have been murdered and she can just ignore it cause she "doesn't care". Must be nice to be so self obsessed. I understand not discussing it but take the 1 minute to edit it out. If Anna starts talking about the conflict and Ilona doesn't want to discuss it, edit it out. But as she says she cannot be assed to even do the bare minimum. I am not asking for her opinion on the subject, in fact I don't want to hear it, but it is so entitled and privileged to say that the situation is something that can be ignored.

Reactions: 4
No one else I know has any clue who Chikara is so I just had to come here to make what is most likely a petty complaint:
I understand that training for a show is exhausting and takes a lot out of her, but when she starts most videos with I am filming this because I cannot be assed to do anything else, or don't care, or don't want to make any effort it gets infuriating. You don't have to tell your audience every video how little you want to do your job. No one is begging for a video. It just really rubs me the wrong way that she says I am going to put in the most minimal effort in order to financially support my life.

Also......... with regards to her reactions when it comes to the current genocide... I think it is such a privileged take to say I don't care about politics because they are fake.... literally 1000s of children have been murdered and she can just ignore it cause she "doesn't care". Must be nice to be so self obsessed. I understand not discussing it but take the 1 minute to edit it out. If Anna starts talking about the conflict and Ilona doesn't want to discuss it, edit it out. But as she says she cannot be assed to even do the bare minimum. I am not asking for her opinion on the subject, in fact I don't want to hear it, but it is so entitled and privileged to say that the situation is something that can be ignored.

I couldn't find the video you're talking about except for the recent "clothing haul" one but I do think Ilona will comment on things she has no clue on or she doesn't see how it comes across. I don't believe she's very educated.

I also think she's very mean to Anna, I personally refrain from commenting anything if I see people walking around who are Anna's size because they've obviously got something serious internally going on or there's just something in their genetic make up but it's not nice to consistently say they aren't losing weight or not putting in much effort.

It's not encouraging at all, and how sad would the world be if everyone had a one size fits all body like Ilona keeps promoting.

I think she's clearly over doing the reaction videos for now, and some of her comments aren't helping the situation either. Most of the time she's sat there distracted by her animals anyway. I also don't see why she needs to comment on the Dougherty Dozen videos she's not a mum and frankly I'd rather see kids get an abundance of choice when it comes to food than the thousands of cases of child abuse which gets reported in the system each year. Alicia is an angel in my eyes.