Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also not in the hot tub on her stories and I’m sure she wouldn’t usually miss a chance to show herself in a bikini

Reactions: 2
So she saw that post then presumably, hence the non alcoholic mulled wine she’s harping on about.

Reactions: 2
So she saw that post then presumably, hence the non alcoholic mulled wine she’s harping on about.
And no doubt there will be an announcement around her 12 weeks (I recon she looks about 11 weeks down) about how excited and blessed she is to have a baby and how this year has been shocking and this has made it incredible. All the other cliches as well.
Had I want to unfollow her but I also want to see if I’m correct.

She’s blatantly seen the post so Chessie....don’t forget to make people who can’t have kids feel bad when you announce it...like all the other Instagramers....and then a couple of days later do a post about them and how bad you feel for them

Reactions: 10
Just like the wedding postponement posts. I obviously get that it must be horrible to have to postpone your wedding, but Christ, the fuss she made about it. The % of her followers who were in the same boat must be tiny and I’m sure they felt the love when she made that ludicrous post, but as someone nursing a broken heart for much of lockdown I just thought oh for duck’s sake, get some perspective. At that time I’d have committed several crimes to have a casual boyfriend, let alone a fiancé.

Reactions: 9
Just like the wedding postponement posts. I obviously get that it must be horrible to have to postpone your wedding, but Christ, the fuss she made about it. The % of her followers who were in the same boat must be tiny and I’m sure they felt the love when she made that ludicrous post, but as someone nursing a broken heart for much of lockdown I just thought oh for duck’s sake, get some perspective. At that time I’d have committed several crimes to have a casual boyfriend, let alone a fiancé.
This! 🙌🏼 I had my heart broken in the worst possible way just after we’d had an offer accepted on our dream home and having been together for 11 years and still struggling now having spent the entirety of lockdown alone.
I’ve seen people have their weddings cancelled after being engaged 5+ years and saving up. It’s a kick in the tits for her to drone on when half of it’s been gifted, she’d been engaged less than a year and still managed multiple holidays this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s deffo preggers her sisters post of “going to be an extra special Christmas this year...”

Also on mats latest post her roots are growing out..

Reactions: 4
She’s deffo preggers her sisters post of “going to be an extra special Christmas this year...”

Also on mats latest post her roots are growing out..
Oh dear.

Well I’m sure she will make a great mum regardless of how annoying we find her I’m sure kids love her.
She’s been pretty quiet on her stories maybe she’s struggling with HG or maybe it’s taken a hit on her mental health.

It’s amazing what we’ve seen from other Instagramers that they make out they will have the perfect pregnancy and then carry on life like they never had the baby......it’s almost like they don’t realise it’s a life changing event!

Reactions: 3
Eh, babies and some kids might love her. But a shy, quiet and sensitive child may struggle with her as a mother (based on what she shows of herself and her personality). And I can only imagine that teenagers would be absolutely mortified by her. She seems to only have one mode, which is loud, attention-seeking, performative, toxic positivity. She comes across as the kind of person who would have no respect for others’ personal space and would be too much of a hugger with kids and not notice if they were uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
Eh, babies and some kids might love her. But a shy, quiet and sensitive child may struggle with her as a mother (based on what she shows of herself and her personality). And I can only imagine that teenagers would be absolutely mortified by her. She seems to only have one mode, which is loud, attention-seeking, performative, toxic positivity. She comes across as the kind of person who would have no respect for others’ personal space and would be too much of a hugger with kids and not notice if they were uncomfortable.
So true! She’s a classic narcissist, so not a healthy environment for a child at all.

Reactions: 7
I follow chessie on Pinterest. She had a board called ‘baby orange’ and was pinning nursery stuff, but it’s vanished now- so maybe it was made private?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her sister claimed to travel back to their family home the night before tier 4 but that seems too convenient 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow Chessie anymore and haven’t got a long time! Is she already at her parents for Christmas or is she in London - can’t imagine her staying in London even though she’s not meant to leave Tier 4

Reactions: 1
To be fair her sisters post was like a few weeks ago before tier 4 but she will probably go home like she used to during normal lockdown

She is pregnant! And had a scan done at a mega expensive private clinic in Kensington

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.