Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoving her chest as close as she can to the camera to show her tiny scar... it's ok Chessie, we don't need to see it that bad!

Reactions: 4
Biggest drama queen I’ve ever come across - I had the same linq device implanted as her pre-covid and went in by myself no issues. It’s a quick procedure done under local, I left the hospital within the hour - was only in the actual procedure room for 20 mins start to finish including time for them to set up the sterile equipment and clean the area. Slight bruising around the stitches for a week but I got the tube home by myself after and was back to work as a hands on healthcare professional the following day.

Sure the pain from complications must have been a little scary, but the removal is just as quick and simple as the insertion, so to be going on about still healing is ridiculous.

IMO providing a very unrealistic view of the procedure that could scare anyone who watches her and needs the same thing done from having a very minor procedure that could change their life if it finds results.

Reactions: 13
Matt will literally promote anything! Since the start of September he's promoted hard seltzer, jelly, cereal and now yogurt :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Aaarrrghhh! She thinks 2 weeks quarantine is something to brag about? she’s prepared for her post holiday quarantine because She did it Before her her top! Try shielding from March to August - it was not pleasant!!! if your health is such a big concern right now don’t go on holiday!!!

My niece had the same procedure and was doing cartwheels within the week - she’s sure as he’s gonna milk this for all it’s worth 🙄

Reactions: 5
12 WEEKS?!? recovering from “heart operations”

She is something else!

It’s not even a heart operation. Yes it’s an implanted heart monitor but the heart is not touched in the procedure at all. It’s a device the size of a pen lid pushed under the skin in between the rib cage and the skin.

Reactions: 7
I simply cannot stand the way she talks (writes). I can’t even imagine what hard work she must be in person.

It actually annoys me that I'm still interested but I would LOOOVE to know why her and steph fell out!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Weird they went on a boozy PR trip and pretended to be friends again and then nothing

I mean it's prob because Matt couldn't deal with them both. Also around that time Chessie palled up with Hazel, and Steph with Zanna

Reactions: 2
Aaaaand she's back. With a hospital selfie and scar photo of course :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
We get it, Chess, you’re a rich witch with normal sized thighs that you’re trying to use to make you relatable :rolleyes:

Does anyone follow her sister Bronte? My god she’s so boring. Gifted this. Gifted that. Ad. Ad. Ad!!!!
Doesn’t declare everything either.
I’m reporting to ASA for sure.

Does anyone follow her sister Bronte? My god she’s so boring. Gifted this. Gifted that. Ad. Ad. Ad!!!!
Doesn’t declare everything either.
I’m reporting to ASA for sure.
How does she have 43k followers? Her content is so boring?!

Also, her skin looks very sun-damaged for someone who's only 23.

Untitled 3.png

And I'm baffled that she was asked to do this ad..

Untitled 4.png

• Wow
Did anyone see the (extremely staged) post/video of her holding new born baby with her eyes closed... it is all so fake and staged.... awful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.