Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And no doubt there will be an announcement around her 12 weeks (I recon she looks about 11 weeks down) about how excited and blessed she is to have a baby and how this year has been shocking and this has made it incredible. All the other cliches as well.
Had I want to unfollow her but I also want to see if I’m correct.

She’s blatantly seen the post so Chessie....don’t forget to make people who can’t have kids feel bad when you announce it...like all the other Instagramers....and then a couple of days later do a post about them and how bad you feel for them

Check, check and check! You're a genius

Reactions: 5
Why are they talking about football boots and golf clubs and king Carter? Do they already know its a boy?

Reactions: 3
Why are they talking about football boots and golf clubs and king Carter? Do they already know its a boy?
I think King Carter is their surnames together but if she has had a harmony test done - which I am guessing she will have as she’s gone private this can be done from about 10 weeks pregnant and can tell you the gender so maybe they know already
On another note, why did she feel the need to show her used pregnancy tests! 🤢

Reactions: 9
I think King Carter is their surnames together but if she has had a harmony test done - which I am guessing she will have as she’s gone private this can be done from about 10 weeks pregnant and can tell you the gender so maybe they know already
On another note, why did she feel the need to show her used pregnancy tests! 🤢
She’s so gross with those tests...a bit like when she was telling everyone about her moon cup getting stuck 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Isn't it so weird that she became OBSESSED with orange after she started dating Matt?.... Like she dyed her hair orange and it looked awful, all her colour schemes are orange now, she calls everything orange or baby orange....
My boyfriend has black hair, shall I be obsessed with black!!???
It's just so weird

Reactions: 14
Isn't it so weird that she became OBSESSED with orange after she started dating Matt?.... Like she dyed her hair orange and it looked awful, all her colour schemes are orange now, she calls everything orange or baby orange....
My boyfriend has black hair, shall I be obsessed with black!!???
It's just so weird
Definitely over compensating. Either for her benefit or his but definitely think one of them has an issue with the fact he’s ginger

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely over compensating. Either for her benefit or his but definitely think one of them has an issue with the fact he’s ginger
Hmmm I'm not sure they have an issue, I just think she becomes OBSESSED with things and uses stupid names
C Krits
Swisster
Hugeroo
Orange
Peas in a bod
King carter

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.