Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaaand she’s left London to go to her parents. Shocker 🙄 didn’t see that coming.
Of course because she now gets special rights because she is pregnant so covid actually can’t infect her and she can’t spread it to all her loved ones even if she did have it!

Reactions: 3
I had to cancel my whole Christmas week because we aren’t allowed to stay with anyone and only allowed to mix households tomorrow? Why does she think she’s allowed to ignore that rules? Even if she left London before it was Tier 4, you still weren’t meant to be staying overnight in someone else’s household??

Reactions: 6
Aaaaaand she’s left London to go to her parents. Shocker 🙄 didn’t see that coming.
Shocker! Another wannabe celebrity who doesn't think they should stick to the rules. duck the rest of us. We'll be in and out of lockdown the whole of 2021 at this rate 🤬

Reactions: 4
I am spending Christmas alone as my family are a 4 hour drive away and it's too much of a journey for one day... They begged me to break the rules but I wouldn't because I care about their safety.... Yet you have people like CK whih is why we are in this situation. China have managed to beat this thing because people there stick to the rules. In the UK people think they are above them

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am spending Christmas alone as my family are a 4 hour drive away and it's too much of a journey for one day... They begged me to break the rules but I wouldn't because I care about their safety.... Yet you have people like CK whih is why we are in this situation. China have managed to beat this thing because people there stick to the rules. In the UK people think they are above them
Sending lots of love today, sorry you’re spending it alone but clearly doing the right thing for the people you love and a better person than these absolute creatures 💕

Reactions: 2
Hmmm I'm not sure they have an issue, I just think she becomes OBSESSED with things and uses stupid names
C Krits
Swisster
Hugeroo
Orange
Peas in a bod
King carter
I honestly cannot stand this woman.

The worst of the stupid words she uses is “bestfriend”. IT’S TWO WORDS, YOU GIANT DICK.

Oh and “scrumma”. 🤢🤮

Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot stand this woman.

The worst of the stupid words she uses is “bestfriend”. IT’S TWO WORDS, YOU GIANT DICK.

Oh and “scrumma”. 🤢🤮
Scrumma is the WORST

Brontë put a story up that they were together at their parents place and then took it down....

Reactions: 10
I really didn't need to see a photo of her naked in the bath. I'm 5 month pregnant and would never think people need to see a photo of my bump in the bath

Reactions: 7
She is going to be unbearable.
I do want to know if they planned it because the wedding got cancelled- I cancelled my wedding too, but am holding out until next year after the wedding to try.... but like duck I am asking her and engaging.
560CBAD9-86A4-4230-AC9D-C9F903F012CC.png

Of COURSE it had to be dramatic. She has to have a story for everything.
If it really was as bad she will probably make out, why would she take photos?
518077DE-37E0-44F2-AF06-B9137A942814.png

Reactions: 8
Was about to say OF COURSE she had hyperemesis gravidarum :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It’s actually embarrassing and so cringeworthy that she thinks everyone wants to know about her pregnancy so far. I’m surprised we haven’t had an in-depth description of the conception! Oh and her little swiissshhhter posted in her stories that her boyfriend helped her move today....what massive support bubbles these King sisters seem to have! Bunch of twats

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.