Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have you seen she wants to marry people on Instagram stories? Ffs
She’s nuts... not as in mentally unstable because I have worked with many people with genuine mental health concerns but I 100% believe there is a difference between mentally ill and bonkers and she is absolutely bonkers 🤯 how can anyone be so self obsessed they want to be centre of attention and “marry” other people.

I really feel for anyone that has had to cancel/postpone their wedding but I think it’s a smack in the face that she goes on about hers the same way when they’ve been engaged for 6 months, less than a year when they get married. She is gifted everything and anything else is paid for by the bank of mum and dad whereas most people have had it planned for years, they’ve saved every spare penny for it and don’t get their dress or their rings given to them for free 😡

Reactions: 10
Who wants to see her waggling her finger through her jeans zipper 🤮
Scraping the barrel much?!

Reactions: 1
Please tell me this is not true!!!!!
She doesn't know what to do with herself. Stay in your lane. Pff, she doesn't even have a zone. She's talentless. One second she thinks she has the knowledge and expertise (crass and nerve, more like) to liaise with the Department for Education. The next second she's becoming a doula. Now she's claiming to be a virtual celebrant. I mean...could you even make this tit up? I don't think she fits in anywhere and she knows it too. She doesn't have any meaningful qualifications, she doesn't fit into the stereotypes for fitness blogging anymore so has moved over to the body positivity campaign. The only thing she's good at is trying to adapt her sorry skill set into something more relevant and useful than it is. She'd be far better just beinf transparent and marketing herself as an influencer because she clearly thinks that's where her value lies and will do anything for the crowd, it seems. It's true what they say, money doesn't necessarily bring you class or decorum...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why? Why would you speak in your stories about the fact you left you menstrual cup in for a month because you forgot about it 🤢

She obviously doesn’t have much of a sex life if it’s been inside her for a month and she hasn’t noticed 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why? Why would you speak in your stories about the fact you left you menstrual cup in for a month because you forgot about it 🤢

She obviously doesn’t have much of a sex life if it’s been inside her for a month and she hasn’t noticed 😳
I'd call bullshit on that. I use one and it would be impossible to not notice for a whole month, unless your vagina is two feet long and you've no nerve endings in it all. They move down after a while and you can feel it when you go to the toilet.

Absolute attention seeking bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course she’d had a reason for being awol. Not just because she knows her content had dried up!!

god, she is such a me me me narcissist. I have to say I hate follow her. She winds me up, but secretly I quite like that... hahaha.

what drivel will she come out with next?

Reactions: 3
She’s back to her old self quickly enough isn’t she. All about pushing the book.

& the sun article about body confidence and the wedding dress fitting?? Quote “When I was shopping for a wedding dress, I struggled to fit in some that were five times too small for me” - anyone would struggle to fit in a dress five times too small for them? She isn’t relatable at all? Especially when it comes to wedding dress fittings, it’s a massive kick in the teeth. I really really struggle with my size and image and it’s got to the stage where I’d rather my other half didn’t propose, I couldn’t think of anything worse than going to have a wedding dress fitted. I don’t have a strong relationship with my Mum and my sister is considerably younger than me. Her going to boutiques with her fabulous mother and sister to be fitted for gorgeous dresses that look amazing on her isn’t relatable for a lot of people? Most dresses don’t fit when you try them on so repeatedly seeing that picture of her bum squeezing out of it is so boring. She isn’t big, she’s probably not even considered average, she’s tall and slim.

• Heart
I can not believe they were GIFTED their wedding rings - self entitled twats they can obviously afford them. Ugh. I am so sick of seeing her book everywhere, a slim able bodied white woman wanging on about body positivity and confidence 🙄 do me a favour!

Reactions: 9
I can not believe they were GIFTED their wedding rings - self entitled twats they can obviously afford them. Ugh. I am so sick of seeing her book everywhere, a slim able bodied white woman wanging on about body positivity and confidence 🙄 do me a favour!
God it’s infuriating but actually your comment ‘slim able bodied white woman’ makes me hopeful the crash is coming. These women do not, and should not, speak for everyone. The world seems to be waking up and instagrammers are pooping bricks...and I’m here for it 🥤 ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she’s reposted her Sisters story of her her blowing out candles on her birthday cake, which means she’s travelled to her parents and is no doubt staying there. Yet another influencers completely disregarding lockdown 🙄

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow her today. All this sticking her stomach out and squeezing her butt cheeks together (which FYI the skinniest person can create cellulite that way) got too predictably dull.

Reactions: 7
This woman keeps popping up on my feed, she is completely exhausting, I can watch about 10 seconds as she is like dealing with a toddler!

Had a scroll at earlier posts after her apology for being “sharky” and damaging re body image/food. On most of them she’s preaching about how happy and healthy she is... now she’s saying she was not healthy/was restricting/over exercising etc... if you really want to use your platform for good then stop posting bikini pics of you grabbing your bits and promote fat/black/trans/DIFFERENT BODIES. It’s all a money making scheme to jump on the “bopo” bandwagon which wasn’t meant for you! She is SLIM and can find clothes that fit. She is wealthy, comes from a wealthy background. I’m sorry, but I don’t want to hear about your “struggles”. GET A CLUE. So sick of this instagram crap.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.