Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she stopped posting? I've not seen anything for a while?
She’s gone quiet after her Birthday break back at her parents, when she was breaking all the government guidance. She said she had to self isolate in prep for her op so no doubt she’ll be bathing in the endless DM’s wishing her well and wondering if she’s ok.

Sad really, I know most people having an op would want to see their family however my friends Mum was diagnosed with Cancer and needed an op, she was told if she caught COVID she only had a 20% chance of survival and therefore completely isolated and didn’t see her family at all prior to and after it. She missed celebrating her own birthday and her grandsons. Different story for Chessie though 🤨🙄

Reactions: 2
No she was going in for her heart op mid July... part of me wondered if they actually been abroad and married in secret.

Reactions: 2
Oh right sorry, can’t keep up with her!

well, she’s irritating as f*ck but I hope she’s alright....

But sadly, I feel as though she’s absolutely fine but will come back and post about how dramatic and awful everything has been.

terrible to think this way really but these iNFLuEnCers are just so attention seeking

Reactions: 5
Oh right sorry, can’t keep up with her!

well, she’s irritating as f*ck but I hope she’s alright....

But sadly, I feel as though she’s absolutely fine but will come back and post about how dramatic and awful everything has been.

terrible to think this way really but these iNFLuEnCers are just so attention seeking
In that fake raspy sympathy voice with her hand on her chest and sad looking eyes that I can never take seriously because in the next breathe shes gurning

Reactions: 6
In that fake raspy sympathy voice with her hand on her chest and sad looking eyes that I can never take seriously because in the next breathe shes gurning
THAT VOICE. ABSOLUTELY. And she’ll cry for more sympathy too.
She’s gone private. Let’s spare a moment for the people waiting for their ops on the NHS.

She’s going to milk this!!!

Reactions: 3
THAT VOICE. ABSOLUTELY. And she’ll cry for more sympathy too.
She’s gone private. Let’s spare a moment for the people waiting for their ops on the NHS.

She’s going to milk this!!!
I have to say it's good when people who can afford it do go private because it's one less person on a waiting list for the NHS.

Reactions: 8
She’s literally on londonpaleogirls Instagram stories walking around smiling looking absolutely fine. Should she not be addressing her audience/followers about what’s gone on rather than the radio silence...I’m sure it’s a dramatic build up to her telling the story of how utterly horrific the past few weeks have been.

She’s literally on londonpaleogirls Instagram stories walking around smiling looking absolutely fine. Should she not be addressing her audience/followers about what’s gone on rather than the radio silence...I’m sure it’s a dramatic build up to her telling the story of how utterly horrific the past few weeks have been.
Looks like Chessie’s parents house

Reactions: 1
Looks like Chessie’s parents house
Yup! So tessa has obviously gone to stay there with her bubba & husband ...yet I guarantee chessie will make out she’s been on her death bed for the past month. I did a course with her a few years ago and she was the most dramatic person I think I’ve ever met.

Reactions: 8
Yup! So tessa has obviously gone to stay there with her bubba & husband ...yet I guarantee chessie will make out she’s been on her death bed for the past month. I did a course with her a few years ago and she was the most dramatic person I think I’ve ever met.
100% it’ll all be woe is me in her fake raspy voice 🙄

I can’t believe she selling that “art” and 50% of the PROFITS is going to British Heart Foundation. Why only 50% of profits? How is she working out what the profits are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.