Chessie King #3 Coz she’s an attention seeking …

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proven by the fact a post about Alice’s hen do starts with a picture of Chessie looking like this… it’s all about Chessie isn’t it? Can’t let her friend have THEIR day!!

IMG_8399.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Proven by the fact a post about Alice’s hen do starts with a picture of Chessie looking like this… it’s all about Chessie isn’t it? Can’t let her friend have THEIR day!!

View attachment 2876390
If Chessie really, genuinely care for Alice she wouldn't be centering herself and grabbing attention on what is Alice's day. Proper, real friends don't behave like that. They just don't.

Reactions: 17
Oh, I'm so glad that you have all echoed what I was thinking! I am painfully shy / introverted, so it would NEVER cross my mind to behave that way - and especially not a friend's hen do. She must be so deeply insecure to need to be the centre of attention for everything!

Reactions: 12
If Chessie really, genuinely care for Alice she wouldn't be centering herself and grabbing attention on what is Alice's day. Proper, real friends don't behave like that. They just don't.
To be fair to Chessie this hen do seemed like 75% people that Alice isn’t even friends with and just for insta clout.. they are as bad as each other. But yes. Totally agree, Chessie is obsessed with herself and her body and just wants to show it off at any and all opportunity

Reactions: 13
Why does she take any and every chance to strip off? I don't understand why she feels the need to be half naked all the time.

Reactions: 10
Imagine only showing your child if it makes you money...
Doesn’t even make her much money other than her being able to tell the sponsor how much engagement the ad got (which would of course be high due to her revealing her kid’s face). And her sponsor would be an idiot to responser her if that’s their metric.

Reactions: 2
Why does she take any and every chance to strip off? I don't understand why she feels the need to be half naked all the time.
How else is she going to farm engagement? “Oh hun you look amazing” “can’t believe you had a baby just yesterday and look like that” “🔥🔥🔥
Imagine being her “best friend” and having to endure all the very spontaneous kookiness and filming of every staged moment for content.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely hate that influencers share all the potty training stuff. Let your kid have some privacy

Reactions: 19
Agreed !! I really feel like there should be rules against it tbh - no child is going to thank their parents for sharing with 600k+ strangers that they pooed their pants & it seeped onto her neck !! I actually feel like it’s very cruel

Reactions: 9
Agreed !! I really feel like there should be rules against it tbh - no child is going to thank their parents for sharing with 600k+ strangers that they pooed their pants & it seeped onto her neck !! I actually feel like it’s very cruel
It also didn’t happen. Much like most of Chessidiot’s Hilllaaaarrrriooussss supposed comedy life.

Reactions: 8
Mat posted on his stories that Hugo knocked over a mirror which broke, it looks like quite a large mirror that was just propped up against a wall! I can’t imagine having an unsecured mirror like that with a toddler and a dog, what if it had fallen on Rae

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mat posted on his stories that Hugo knocked over a mirror which broke, it looks like quite a large mirror that was just propped up against a wall! I can’t imagine having an unsecured mirror like that with a toddler and a dog, what if it had fallen on Rae
The two of them are absolute plonkers.

Reactions: 4
why is she doing the woman's 6N content this late into the tournament?! It's almost over! Surely she should have been posting those stories a few weeks ago when it all kicked off?

Reactions: 3
I saw this and thought the exact same thing. Madness to leave it just propped up with a small child and a dog in the house.

Reactions: 5