Chessie King #3 Coz she’s an attention seeking …

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing with that over sharing post. No one needs to know you almost divorced a whole month ago and a month isn’t the huge period of growth she thinks it is.
turns out it was true that he was absent all over Christmas on purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
How embarrassing with that over sharing post. No one needs to know you almost divorced a whole month ago and a month isn’t the huge period of growth she thinks it is.
What’s with all the ott dancing while waiting for birth? They are such dramatic attention seekers, made for each other 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know. I thought the same. But honestly, did she really think that her marriage wouldn't change once she had a baby?! The sole focus isn't on her and Mat. So many of my friends went through the same thing.

I also notice a lot more influencers sharing this (Beth Sandland) so I think they are shocked a tiny human takes up more time / energy and their relationships are on the back-burner?!

Reactions: 11
Agreed. Way too much to share. She's kidding herself if she thinks you can go from close to divorce to stable in a month. She's now invited the world in to their marital issues, which is odd.

It also annoys me how these influencers act as if they're doing a public service by sharing this stuff. They're not, just stop. Work on your relationship (and parenting) privately.

Whatever happens next all of their family and friends are now privy to their issues and will naturally have opinions on it. This will irrevocably change their dynamic.

Reactions: 13
They are only sharing to monetise it before it ends in divorce.

Agreed. Way too much to share. She's kidding herself if she thinks you can go from close to divorce to stable in a month. She's now invited the world in to their marital issues, which is odd.

It also annoys me how these influencers act as if they're doing a public service by sharing this stuff. They're not, just stop. Work on your relationship (and parenting) privately.

Whatever happens next all of their family and friends are now privy to their issues and will naturally have opinions on it. This will irrevocably change their dynamic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% this! I have a friend who once told her mum about an argument her and her husband had - now, every time there is a cross word or disagreement her family thinks it's over, they are getting a divorce etc.

I'm fully in the camp that your private life should stay private - any issues, deal with them together (or not at all). It's so embarrassing airing your dirty laundry for the world to comment on.

Reactions: 7
100% this! I have a friend who once told her mum about an argument her and her husband had - now, every time there is a cross word or disagreement her family thinks it's over, they are getting a divorce etc.

I'm fully in the camp that your private life should stay private - any issues, deal with them together (or not at all). It's so embarrassing airing your dirty laundry for the world to comment on.
To the world, as in public social media posts, sure it should be private. To close family and friends keeping things “private” is bullshit and only serves to keep women in toxic and abusive relationships.
---
Hmm looks like sharing their problems was an advert for his podcast!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She and that twit are perfectly suited to one another. She’s an attention seeking fake and her voice and stupid faces and showing off drive me insane. 😫

Reactions: 10
Oh her and Mat are going to dine out on this we almost separated content for months 🙃

On a separate note - why is she getting invited to the women's 6Nations kick off press events?!

Reactions: 12
Oh her and Mat are going to dine out on this we almost separated content for months 🙃

On a separate note - why is she getting invited to the women's 6Nations kick off press events?!
Yes they definitely will be, then when that content is exhausted they’ll announce another baby

Reactions: 9
Yes they definitely will be, then when that content is exhausted they’ll announce another baby
Oh 100% that’ll be happening. She said in her post she didn’t want another baby with “this version of Mat” so after approximately 500 posts about their relationship they’ll be announcing a pregnancy, probably alongside some sort of “self help guide for struggling couples” because they’ll suddenly be experts on relationships. They wouldn’t be airing their dirty laundry if they aren’t going to somehow benefit out of sharing it!

Also the way he spells his name REALLY grates on me 😶

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How many baby free holidays, night outs and activities have they been on together and separately in the last several months?? And they have the nerve to moan that they’ve only become parents and life isn’t fun and spontaneous anymore. Oh boo bleeping hoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A vow renewal/second blo*dy wedding :rolleyes: They made a HUGE showcase of their initial wedding and now she wants another. I’ve never come across anyone so attention seeking. They’ve not even been married 2 years and yet they’ve fit in a “near divorce” and now need a vow renewal. I can’t even articulate how ridiculous I find this, for some reason it actually really irritates me.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
A vow renewal/second blo*dy wedding :rolleyes: They made a HUGE showcase of their initial wedding and now she wants another. I’ve never come across anyone so attention seeking. They’ve not even been married 2 years and yet they’ve fit in a “near divorce” and now need a vow renewal. I can’t even articulate how ridiculous I find this, for some reason it actually really irritates me.
Vow renewal at 2 years!😳...smacks of desperation!

It’s how she lives her whole internet life. Claims to be a doula, but has never assisted a birth. Makes her personality about not wearing make up, but clearly wears make up to events. Sobs on camera about how hard it is parenting a two year old without any help and yet has enough support to go on regular brand trips abroad. Tries to be the face of body positivity while clearly making a concerted effort to lose weight. Goes on about friends being her absolute closest confidant and love of her life then a few months later you never hear from them again. And now she’s talking about vow renewals and sharing aff links to outfits while admitting her relationship nearly ended. She’s a hypocrite who has to monetise every aspect of her life even when it’s completely inconsistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s how she lives her whole internet life. Claims to be a doula, but has never assisted a birth. Makes her personality about not wearing make up, but clearly wears make up to events. Sobs on camera about how hard it is parenting a two year old without any help and yet has enough support to go on regular brand trips abroad. Tries to be the face of body positivity while clearly making a concerted effort to lose weight. Goes on about friends being her absolute closest confidant and love of her life then a few months later you never hear from them again. And now she’s talking about vow renewals and sharing aff links to outfits while admitting her relationship nearly ended. She’s a hypocrite who has to monetise every aspect of her life even when it’s completely inconsistent.
💯 this!! She irritates the life out of me!! Everything she does is sooooo over the top with an altering motive. And as for him…biggest ick 🤢

She is so unbelievably vapid, and I can't understand why she or her sister are able to hold onto and build their platforms.

Reactions: 5