Chessie King #3 Coz she’s an attention seeking …

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the content
The whole “almost separated” disclosure is such a lame overshare. Who says they won’t “almost separate” next week? In 4 months? How often are they going to have to pull that one out on their socials for attention? Their consciously almost uncoupleyrooroo phase isn’t quite as inspiring or “relatable”. Sharing it with the world is what makes the whole thing unrelatable.

Reactions: 13
The whole “almost separated” disclosure is such a lame overshare. Who says they won’t “almost separate” next week? In 4 months? How often are they going to have to pull that one out on their socials for attention? Their consciously almost uncoupleyrooroo phase isn’t quite as inspiring or “relatable”. Sharing it with the world is what makes the whole thing unrelatable.
It sounds like they are still in the moment too, if they were almost separating within the last year they need a bit of time together where they are recovered and building their relationship together. It feels like live blogging your relationship breakdown as it happens is not the way to guarantee longer term success

Reactions: 9
It sounds like they are still in the moment too, if they were almost separating within the last year they need a bit of time together where they are recovered and building their relationship together. It feels like live blogging your relationship breakdown as it happens is not the way to guarantee longer term success
But they’re broadcasting their problems not for themselves…they’re doing it for US plebs. Mere mortals who would be so alone and lost without them.

the only people who are more idiotic than them are their engaged followers.

Reactions: 7
I don't follow Chessie but saw her reel mentioned in another thread. Maybe I'm silly but I feel like it might be too soon to have a 'we fixed our unhappy relationship' post a month after starting to work on it? though maybe the added engagement is worth it?

Reactions: 11
I don't follow Chessie but saw her reel mentioned in another thread. Maybe I'm silly but I feel like it might be too soon to have a 'we fixed our unhappy relationship' post a month after starting to work on it? though maybe the added engagement is worth it?
It’s a bit secondary school isn’t it? “Yeah we were on a break but he took me for a cheeky Nando’s and refilled my Diet Pepsi without me even having to ask, I know so sweet, yeah so we’re back on”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We are now into fitness influencer era

Because as ‘someone with very little time’ she wants to show those of us in our 30s with actual full time jobs and no army of people to mind our kids whilst we have endless holidays how to ‘fit it all in’

Okkkkaaayyy

I am actually quite impressed at how unaware someone can be how they come across.

Reactions: 20
We are now into fitness influencer era

Because as ‘someone with very little time’ she wants to show those of us in our 30s with actual full time jobs and no army of people to mind our kids whilst we have endless holidays how to ‘fit it all in’

Okkkkaaayyy

I am actually quite impressed at how unaware someone can be how they come across.
Just came here to write something similar…she’s insufferable 😣

Reactions: 5
Just came here to write something similar…she’s insufferable 😣
Also she is going on about women in their twenties and wanting to represent women in their thirties but she is one year out of her twenties 🙄

Reactions: 5
As if she peed on the road side and they filmed it 🤢 shes a 30 year old adult she could have held that. They are such a grim pair. Money really does not buy class.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think that Matchuuuu never used to be so annoying and immature? I feel like she is an awful influence on him

Reactions: 6
OF COURSE she had to be a Sophie Tea Nude - she’s already done it once. Let someone else do it ffs!

Reactions: 7
Of course she had to be the only one at this hen do fully getting her baps out

IMG_4366.png

---
She is seriously that irritating attention seeking girl that no one actually likes. All the other women have slightly dressed up and most of them are hanging back behind the camera. Ugh she makes my skin crawl! Alice liveing only tags on to her cos she’s a people pleaser and desperate for female friends

IMG_4367.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Of course she had to be the only one at this hen do fully getting her baps out

View attachment 2875441
---
She is seriously that irritating attention seeking girl that no one actually likes. All the other women have slightly dressed up and most of them are hanging back behind the camera. Ugh she makes my skin crawl! Alice liveing only tags on to her cos she’s a people pleaser and desperate for female friends

View attachment 2875448
She is such an attention seeker. She is always behaving over the top so she can be centre of attention. The worst friend to invite anywhere because it has to be about her.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She is 100% the girl everyone else there cringes over. She always has to force herself into the centre of attention. Imagine getting everything out like that at someone’s hen.
She’s a nightmare.

Reactions: 11