Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Swiss is there kissing and cuddling the baby...after her holiday to Ibiza and meeting up with friends in London...not sure I’d be wanting my newborn around that 💁🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So Swiss is there kissing and cuddling the baby...after her holiday to Ibiza and meeting up with friends in London...not sure I’d be wanting my newborn around that 💁🏻‍♀️
that would be a hard no from me 🙅🏼‍♀️ You don’t kiss a baby that isn’t yours!

Reactions: 5
Ok but her sister is probably allowed to kiss Rae?
I let my family members kiss my baby?
For me it’s the fact she’s been on holiday and constantly mixes with other people. Nothing wrong with that (although personally I’m still being careful) but no way would I let her near my new born.

For me it’s the fact she’s been on holiday and constantly mixes with other people. Nothing wrong with that (although personally I’m still being careful) but no way would I let her near my new born.
Oh no definitely I just didn’t understand the previous post that no one is allowed to kiss a baby!

Oh no definitely I just didn’t understand the previous post that no one is allowed to kiss a baby!
I wouldn’t kiss a friends baby and didn’t kiss my niece as a baby 🤷🏼‍♀️ Down to the individual of course, but respiratory illnesses and cold sores can affect babies really badly as their immune system isn’t fully developed.

The fact that Bronte been away v v recently and is clearly mixing with a lot of people would make me incredibly uneasy about her kissing a teeny weeny 2 week old on the face. Add a pandemic into the mix and it’s just a bad idea.

Reactions: 14
Not a regular on this thread, just checked in to see if the first woman to ever be pregnant has become the first woman to give birth. She's such a massive cockhead. What is wrong with her? Just bleeping calm down and put your tits away.

Does she honestly think this is normalising things? I'm a massive hippy of a mum with my one year old still on my boob and Christ, she makes me want to give the kid a bottle just so we have absolutely nothing in common.

Absolute lunatic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not a regular on this thread, just checked in to see if the first woman to ever be pregnant has become the first woman to give birth. She's such a massive cockhead. What is wrong with her? Just bleeping calm down and put your tits away.

Does she honestly think this is normalising things? I'm a massive hippy of a mum with my one year old still on my boob and Christ, she makes me want to give the kid a bottle just so we have absolutely nothing in common.

Absolute lunatic.
Massive cockhead 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think everyone has a different tolerance for stuff. My mum and sister are more than welcome to snog my baby's face off.

Her story today is quite sweet (or it would be if you ignore everything she's written and just read it as 'it's really hot and I'm tired and this is quite hard'). I never understand why these people don't give themselves a few weeks off. If IG is your job, take some maternity leave. Go stare at your little baby and wonder what the duck you've done in peace like everyone else.

Reactions: 10
I have to say, that as someone without kids, it IS helpful to see breastfeeding 'up close' via Instagram. I have a bit of a fear of breastfeeding and you hear about nipples changing etc but I've never seen it. So even though it is definitely weird to see a stranger's boob on insta, I also sort of appreciate it? Idk.

Reactions: 7
I have to say, that as someone without kids, it IS helpful to see breastfeeding 'up close' via Instagram. I have a bit of a fear of breastfeeding and you hear about nipples changing etc but I've never seen it. So even though it is definitely weird to see a stranger's boob on insta, I also sort of appreciate it? Idk.
I can see where you’re coming from but for me personally it’s too much. Maybe I’m just old but getting your tits out on insta isn’t for me...maybe I need to stop watching her stories because she winds me up so much...and that wet drip of a boyfriend- don’t get me started 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly find her the single most irritating person on Instagram.

whyyyyy does he need to go on about HG, pregnancy, sections, breastfeeding SO MUCH! Like she’s the first person to ever do it and she’s sharing something new.

WEVE ALL DONE IT CHESSIE! And at least once at that and made it through the other side. Poor baby has them as parents and will basically be exploited now for #ad #gifted forever.

also noticed the swisster was round and now back off to Ibiza again.. how long till the poor baby gets covid and then she says don’t know where she got that from weve not been anywhere 🙃 we’ve been so cautious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly find her the single most irritating person on Instagram.
Yep - this is me also. And there’s a fair few irritating people on Instagram 🤣😳🤔

That poor child will have its first “everything”on the gram and probably have an ad deal linked to it. Do you think she talks like she does on there in real life? Did she go to her pre natal check ups and talk about her puuuubeyroobs and sun roof location to the doctors? Why is the vacuous can’t spell a single word but is a boss lady business guru Bronte called Swiss? Is she a Toblerone? So many questions. God she irritates me. 🙄

Reactions: 8

Absolute lunatic.
Best comment ever, do come back more often!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is the woman incapable of any photograph of herself that does not involve gurning or pulling some stupid “hilarious” face???? 🤷‍♀️
I know I shouldn’t say it, and I don’t know why I look at her page, but she has a face I want to slap! Especially when she is pulling one like this! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.