Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point in the second photo? The others are quite sweet, we literally don’t need to see your bleeping tits quite so often. So so so so so weird to be this obsessed with making sure everyone knows you’re naked! Also Mat took those photos, they then came home, she reviewed them, and then made a conscious decision that her tit needed documenting. This social media bollocks makes people act like such twats!

Reactions: 16
I hope she doesn't discourage other women from choosing to breastfeed (if they want to) by making them think you have to literally have both your breasts fully out at all times. When feeding, when visitors are taking pictures holding the baby, when going on walks...!

Reactions: 6
I hope she doesn't discourage other women from choosing to breastfeed (if they want to) by making them think you have to literally have both your breasts fully out at all times. When feeding, when visitors are taking pictures holding the baby, when going on walks...!
I didn’t wear a bra much in the early days of breastfeeding as it made it easier rather than constantly unhooking the cups every hour or so (had a very hungry newborn!) and the sensitivity when the milk came in was absolutely awful so it was best (for me) to be uncovered. That did not mean going out topless though?? I just wore things with buttons for ease of access and no bra underneath. She’s really overplaying how unique and kooky a mother she is.

Reactions: 8
So when I have a baby, can someone confirm if I should wear clothes or do I just go out with everything hanging out like chessie? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t wear a bra much in the early days of breastfeeding as it made it easier rather than constantly unhooking the cups every hour or so (had a very hungry newborn!) and the sensitivity when the milk came in was absolutely awful so it was best (for me) to be uncovered. That did not mean going out topless though?? I just wore things with buttons for ease of access and no bra underneath. She’s really overplaying how unique and kooky a mother she is.
Absolutely! I often just wore a nursing best, or button up top. If I had visitors, I wouldn't hide away when I was feeding, but also didn't just sit with both boobs out either.
Definitely overplaying the uniqueness of her feeding a baby 🙄

So when I have a baby, can someone confirm if I should wear clothes or do I just go out with everything hanging out like chessie? 🤣
I think just paper pants and a babywearing sling is all you need.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep 🙄 I just don’t understand women that think it’s their duty to shove every personal step they take down everyone else’s throat
And act like they are the first person in the world to experience these things!
Hundreds of women give birth, have C-sections, cope with a newborn in a heatwave, breastfeed...
Be proud for sure. But also... Give it a rest!!!!

Reactions: 9
Yes I remember her being gifted a sleep consultant or something (please correct me if I'm wrong) and feeling quite shocked that they were already thinking along those lines.
From rhitrition I seem to remember. Who is equally as anal about sleep patterns. Jesus can’t these girls (literally girls because their life experiences span looking good on social media) let their babies be HUMANS!

Reactions: 11
And act like they are the first person in the world to experience these things!
Hundreds of women give birth, have C-sections, cope with a newborn in a heatwave, breastfeed...
Be proud for sure. But also... Give it a rest!!!!
I think she’s mistaking the fact that she’s so public about everything to mean other women don’t talk about these things.
I’ve had honest chats with other women (friends, relatives, colleagues etc) with what giving birth was like. How pregnancy made me feel mentally as much as physically. What has been hardest about bringing up a baby. I’ve had no issue breastfeeding in front of people, and can make jokes about a lot of it too (pregnancy is weird and you have to laugh about it!). But the fact that I or most women don’t publish every single thought about these topics to Instagram doesn’t mean Chessie is some trailblazer for not having any filter with what she posts. Advising women to wear a bikini two weeks after a c section? How about she f****s off for assuming most women wouldn’t? She’s constantly making assumptions about how different she is, and it’s so patronising

You just know she’s going to get brand deals off the back of all this, and it’s really sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she’s mistaking the fact that she’s so public about everything to mean other women don’t talk about these things.
I’ve had honest chats with other women (friends, relatives, colleagues etc) with what giving birth was like. How pregnancy made me feel mentally as much as physically. What has been hardest about bringing up a baby. I’ve had no issue breastfeeding in front of people, and can make jokes about a lot of it too (pregnancy is weird and you have to laugh about it!). But the fact that I or most women don’t publish every single thought about these topics to Instagram doesn’t mean Chessie is some trailblazer for not having any filter with what she posts. Advising women to wear a bikini two weeks after a c section? How about she f****s off for assuming most women wouldn’t? She’s constantly making assumptions about how different she is, and it’s so patronising

You just know she’s going to get brand deals off the back of all this, and it’s really sickening.
The “Mumma Marks” as well… I’m a woman that hasn’t had children but has many many stretch marks. It’s a completely normal thing and being a “Mumma” isn’t a requirement.

Reactions: 15
EVERY SINGLE influencer who becomes a new mum tries to hop onto the 'body confidence/self-love' train, to the point where they all trot out the exact same clichés (how when they were younger they used to hate their stomach and think they were fat but now they *love* their wobbly stomachs and stretch marks and scars because their body was able to grow a tiny human, and their scars are a constant reminder of this miracle, and they're *so* grateful to their bodies now and we should *love* our bodies too). It no longer feels genuine and it certainly is not trailblazing or inspirational when any of them comes out with that stuff anymore. It annoys the hell out of me.

Reactions: 22
It would be more genuine at this point if they came out and said “do you know what, I’m in awe of how my body changed, but I don’t like it and am looking forward to building up my fitness again etc” Carys Whittaker is a shining example of this 🙄 (not)

Reactions: 11
Why does she have to talk as though speaking to a ickle bubba wubba all the time…. ‘Keeni’ and pubbeyyyrubes!!! Someone l am friends with has liked this post and now l am considering ghosting them! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.