Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been having a scan through this thread and can’t see any mention of this but I might of missed it.
Cheryl was a guest on the Christmas episode of Table Manners podcast and she casually mentions Liam being there for Christmas with the family. It intrigued me that she mentioned it and there was nothing more said about it. Maybe they were told not to ask any questions about it? It doesn’t really fit with the narrative we are fed regarding their relationship. You would have thought that he would have a day with the baby with himself and his own family instead of him being at her home by himself with all her family?
And with her Mum??

Reactions: 2
I would love to see that video of Cheryl singing, ,, ,,

Sorry

I would love to see that video of Cheryl singing, where auto tune and everything else failed. She was showed up as so awful. Can someone kindly post the link again. Thanks so much. I need cheering up in this lockdown....

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sorry

I would love to see that video of Cheryl singing, where auto tune and everything else failed. She was showed up as so awful. Can someone kindly post the link again. Thanks so much. I need cheering up in this lockdown....
It’s on page 3 on this thread at the bottom. 😊
I’m not exaggerating when i say this, It was BAD!

Reactions: 2
That awful video of her singing, where her autocue and backing vocals, etc failed Can't find it anywhere

Her PR have wipped it

Reactions: 1
Cheryl I think we can all agree is not the best singer nor -she would argue worryingly - dancer. The relationship with barely developed Liam was his fantasies and her neediness colliding. It was never gonna last. The subsequent child from it has by all accounts brought her unimaginable joy. A positive by product of that is that motherhood has kept her off our tv screens. Her story is one that we have all followed. From Geordie talent show hopeful to a successful singing career and marriage to her footballer neighbour. Unfortunately there were some lows and even humiliating times. Beating the granny out of a loo attendant when you’re pissed. Isn’t exactly the best move for anyone. Let alone someone whose career rests on their public Image. Oh and yes the marriages..... Ashley Cole who repeatedly cheated on her. She loved him. She took him back. He did it again. She had to walk away... then there was Mr Fernandez Versini... he was french and his English wasn’t great. Our Chez speaks Geordie and her English isn’t great. They thought it could work. It didn’t. Then Liam showed up a multimillionaire. Ok so he’s young. How bad can it be? It really wasn’t. They played house for a bit after Chezza got pregnant . The baby was born. Liam wasn’t ready to stay home. They split amicably. He has been seen with Naomi Campbell among many other high profile women. Meanwhile Cheryl has become an uber private and protective mum.

It was a long messy road that led to peace and contentment. Of all the lessons she undoubtedly learnt, unfortunately singing and dancing weren’t amongst them😕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Cheryl I think we can all agree is not the best singer nor -she would argue worryingly - dancer. The relationship with barely developed Liam was his fantasies and her neediness colliding. It was never gonna last. The subsequent child from it has by all accounts brought her unimaginable joy. A positive by product of that is that motherhood has kept her off our tv screens. Her story is one that we have all followed. From Geordie talent show hopeful to a successful singing career and marriage to her footballer neighbour. Unfortunately there were some lows and even humiliating times. Beating the granny out of a loo attendant when you’re pissed. Isn’t exactly the best move for anyone. Let alone someone whose career rests on their public Image. Oh and yes the marriages..... Ashley Cole who repeatedly cheated on her. She loved him. She took him back. He did it again. She had to walk away... then there was Mr Fernandez Versini... he was french and his English wasn’t great. Our Chez speaks Geordie and her English isn’t great. They thought it could work. It didn’t. Then Liam showed up a multimillionaire. Ok so he’s young. How bad can it be? It really wasn’t. They played house for a bit after Chezza got pregnant . The baby was born. Liam wasn’t ready to stay home. They split amicably. He has been seen with Naomi Campbell among many other high profile women. Meanwhile Cheryl has become an uber private and protective mum.

It was a long messy road that led to peace and contentment. Of all the lessons she undoubtedly learnt, unfortunately singing and dancing weren’t amongst them😕
This is excellent! 👏🏻 It should be her Wikipedia summary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've always thought there's something not quite right with Liam Payne. He's not quite the full shilling
Are any of the No Direction boys that bright? Fame is luck and chance and they got shed loads of both. If he served you at your local Currys you’d think him a nice enough boy.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've always thought there's something not quite right with Liam Payne. He's not quite the full shilling
Ironically, Liam was branded as the “sensible” one when One Direction were together, somewhere along the line the wheels have fallen off for him a bit, I think. His album was one of the worst I’ve ever heard and made me physically cringe.

Reactions: 8
Ironically, Liam was branded as the “sensible” one when One Direction were together, somewhere along the line the wheels have fallen off for him a bit, I think. His album was one of the worst I’ve ever heard and made me physically cringe.
Sensible being shorthand for a bit boring. Not sure if ‘the wheels have fallen off for him a bit’ as an apt description of his talents and body of work, thus far. I always saw his solo career as a car with no wheels. Screeching full pelt with sparks flying towards the edge of a cliff. He had his moment. Fair play. But to be dumped on the slag heap of boy band failures when you foolishly believed you had the talent and connections to make grown up music. Is a bitter pill to swallow. At some point he’ll concede defeat and go the way of many before him... get a show on Heart FM and supplement that with shows on the nostalgia festival circuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Being dropped from l'oreal, being dropped by the record company, having your wax work melted down and then the show you're on getting cancelled can't be easy.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Does she still have her assistant Lily? They seemed to be together constantly and I remember reading about her paying for a massive holiday for Lily’s birthday.

Being dropped from l'oreal, being dropped by the record company, having your wax work melted down and then the show you're on getting cancelled can't be easy.
Just shows how well her team did getting her all that work... but a waxwork....? For what?!

To be fair waxworks at Madame Tussaud’s get melted down regularly when people aren’t that in the spotlight anymore, apart from those who are really well known and have made history etc. But I didn’t realise she’d been dropped from L’Oréal!

Reactions: 10
To be fair waxworks at Madame Tussaud’s get melted down regularly when people aren’t that in the spotlight anymore, apart from those who are really well known and have made history etc. But I didn’t realise she’d been dropped from L’Oréal!
Yes after that she promoted easilocks extensions for a bit like extras from towie do 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anybody think Rita Ora had a hand in the split between Liam and Cheryl?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.