Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The height of her fame was when she was on the X Factor, crying along with the contestant’s sob stories and ‘capturing the hearts of the nation’ in the process.

It all went a bit Pete Tong after that, what with multiple marriages/ unsuccessful singles and fading stardom.

it’s honestly a shame she felt the need to have plastic surgery/ fillers, she was so beautiful before. It must be extremely hard being under constant scrutiny tho so maybe that’s why.

Reactions: 12
I thought ol’ Chez must have done something for her thread to pop up! Reading through it I’d completely forgotten about her failed musical comeback! I wonder if Cheryl wishes she could forget about it too.

Reactions: 10
She’s a good example of somebody whose personality was frozen in time at the point she became famous, and hasn’t developed since.

She’s 37 now, and Popstars The Rivals was shown in winter 2002, so almost 18 years ago. So she was 19 when she became famous.

Everything she has done since is reminiscent of a not very bright 19 year old. She doesn’t appear to have grown up.

Punching the loo attendant in that nightclub in Guildford. How her career ever recovered from that, I don’t know.

Sulking because she thought that one of the other member of Girls Aloud had a nicer outfit than she did. Whinging about having to walk up a hill - paved, in a town in Spain - to look at a view. (Both from Girls Aloud: off the record, which is on YouTube and is recommended)

The keenness to get married ASAP, preferably to somebody famous. Chimes with that teenage thing of ‘finding the one’. She was only 23 when she and Ashley Cole got married, I think.

The subsequent drama queening when Ashley couldn’t keep it in his pants. The so-called malaria. Look, Cheryl’s wedding ring is so loose! Can Cheryl survive?

The bizarre and doomed marriage to the french bloke. Another quest for ‘the one’.

The weird arse tattoo, which we all had to be told about at great length.

The baby with the member of One Direction whose profile needed boosting. With a daft name for the baby. I did feel a bit sorry for her at this point, as if her management team had pointed her at him and said, “look, there’s your next ‘the one’. Off you go, like a good girl”.

Her supposed reclusiveness is sometimes said to give her an air of mystery. My explanation is that she’s thick and her management team have decided that the best way to hide it is by keeping her out of the spotlight.
'And who looks like the head?! Not you, cos she's dressed everybody else from wardbrobe.
I know what's wrang wuth may. I was running myself a bath'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've never liked Cheryl personally.

I thought what she did to that toilet attendant was shameful and the fact it didn't hinder her career, was shameful. I know we all make mistakes but I've never swung at someone like that!

I've always felt like her personality was fake as well, I didn't feel like her personality was very genuine.

I don't think she was a great singer either. I always thought Nadine was better but Cheryl's looks got her the gig on X Factor.

I think the falling out with Simon and the failed attempted of breaking America was her downfall.

Glad she's not the "nations sweetheart" anymore. I really didn't understand the hype at all.

Reactions: 28
She’s a good example of somebody whose personality was frozen in time at the point she became famous, and hasn’t developed since.

She’s 37 now, and Popstars The Rivals was shown in winter 2002, so almost 18 years ago. So she was 19 when she became famous.

Everything she has done since is reminiscent of a not very bright 19 year old. She doesn’t appear to have grown up.

Punching the loo attendant in that nightclub in Guildford. How her career ever recovered from that, I don’t know.

Sulking because she thought that one of the other member of Girls Aloud had a nicer outfit than she did. Whinging about having to walk up a hill - paved, in a town in Spain - to look at a view. (Both from Girls Aloud: off the record, which is on YouTube and is recommended)

The keenness to get married ASAP, preferably to somebody famous. Chimes with that teenage thing of ‘finding the one’. She was only 23 when she and Ashley Cole got married, I think.

The subsequent drama queening when Ashley couldn’t keep it in his pants. The so-called malaria. Look, Cheryl’s wedding ring is so loose! Can Cheryl survive?

The bizarre and doomed marriage to the french bloke. Another quest for ‘the one’.

The weird arse tattoo, which we all had to be told about at great length.

The baby with the member of One Direction whose profile needed boosting. With a daft name for the baby. I did feel a bit sorry for her at this point, as if her management team had pointed her at him and said, “look, there’s your next ‘the one’. Off you go, like a good girl”.

Her supposed reclusiveness is sometimes said to give her an air of mystery. My explanation is that she’s thick and her management team have decided that the best way to hide it is by keeping her out of the spotlight.
I’ll risk the lynching and say it: she’s a product of her upbringing. Anyone who lives on a council estate will know or see girls and women like her. Men, violence, attention seeking, drama, tattoos, more men, more attention seeking, more drama, etc. It’s all they live for. She’s your average estate lass who got famous and does all the same behaviour in the public eye instead, watered down slightly with a bit of media training and PR.

(Disclaimer: not all girls/women on estates. Some. She’s one of them.)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think she’s an amazing dancer, I love her accent and she used to be so pretty...but she comes across as so unlikeable and quite smug.

also everyone knows she’s in a lesbian relationship with Kimberley

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think she’s an amazing dancer, I love her accent and she used to be so pretty...but she comes across as so unlikeable and quite smug.

also everyone knows she’s in a lesbian relationship with Kimberley
where you got that info from? :giggle:

I've never liked Cheryl personally.

I thought what she did to that toilet attendant was shameful and the fact it didn't hinder her career, was shameful. I know we all make mistakes but I've never swung at someone like that!

I've always felt like her personality was fake as well, I didn't feel like her personality was very genuine.

I don't think she was a great singer either. I always thought Nadine was better but Cheryl's looks got her the gig on X Factor.

I think the falling out with Simon and the failed attempted of breaking America was her downfall.

Glad she's not the "nations sweetheart" anymore. I really didn't understand the hype at all.
Why did she fall out with Simon? I thought he fancied her.

Reactions: 2
The height of her fame was when she was on the X Factor, crying along with the contestant’s sob stories and ‘capturing the hearts of the nation’ in the process.

It all went a bit Pete Tong after that, what with multiple marriages/ unsuccessful singles and fading stardom.

it’s honestly a shame she felt the need to have plastic surgery/ fillers, she was so beautiful before. It must be extremely hard being under constant scrutiny tho so maybe that’s why.
agreed

Reactions: 4
where you got that info from? :giggle:

Why did she fall out with Simon? I thought he fancied her.
I believe it was because he sacked her from the US X Factor. I don't think she took it too kindly and was embarrassed.

They've made up since though.

I think it was like a Robbie Williams, she went over thinking she'd b the next big thing but flopped. America is tough to crack.

Reactions: 10
How do people like Cheryl survive after they start to fade out of the public eye or being popular. Would she have made enough money to survive on? Did GA wrote their own songs ?

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they wrote their own songs. They had those Xenomania (? SP) people writing most of their hits. They probably did ok from touring though, and Cheryl will have made money from her l’Oreal endorsement and the X factor.

If people in that position are smart, they move on into something else. Kimberley Walsh now does musical theatre. Or you’d wave goodbye to showbiz and study for a new career, although I’m guessing that none of Girls Aloud were academic!

Reactions: 7
How do people like Cheryl survive after they start to fade out of the public eye or being popular. Would she have made enough money to survive on? Did GA wrote their own songs ?
Investing and property. They'll have had advice on how to spend their money wisely when they were earning a lot of it and, if they took it, they'll be well set up for the future.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.