Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad. Gone from filling UK arenas and being the nation's sweetheart (🙄) to flogging vitamins for a company no ones heard of 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How sad. Gone from filling UK arenas and being the nation's sweetheart (🙄) to flogging vitamins for a company no ones heard of 🙁
In a way I do feel bad for her, buttt I like to think of it as Karma given that she was the one who basically put such a final end to GA thinking she was going to be the next Beyonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In a way I do feel bad for her, buttt I like to think of it as Karma given that she was the one who basically put such a final end to GA thinking she was going to be the next Beyonce.
I’m actually very surprised she’s stooped so low, genuinely thought she’d stay in hiding forever. Felt she had the attitude of ‘I’ve made my money. I have my son, enjoyed a pop career and have been the nations sweetheart.’ Etc. She now seems thirsty, it’d be very hard to walk away from that level of fame…maybe better to make a comeback before 40?!

Reactions: 4
I dunno, she has a fair amount in common with Beyoncé. They’re both self obsessed twats with a hugely overinflated sense of their own importance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All she needs is a good song again like 'call my name' and she could be back on the scene again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I quite liked the last song she released but the video makes me sad. Why do naturally pretty women go in for all this??

I never read anything about Cheryl , she’s just not on my radar but I do admire her for keeping her boy free of any media intrusion.

Reactions: 3
That's what I don't like about her. I used to be obsessed with her and all of Girls Aloud back in the day along with other cheesy bands, I remember when Cheryl was really famous and she always used to say how she isn't in it for the fame and only wanted to ever perform. She even mentions this in her autobiography, how when she found out about the Ashley affairs off her agent, she told her agent she wanted to leave the industry and have no more to do with it, but her agent convinced her to stay on. Now she's not having much luck in the fame industry and is low on cash, she's trying to push herself out there again, even if it's flogging health vitamins. Plenty of celebs have gone on to do normal jobs and have a nice quiet life. Even my mum used to say to me she whines in her interviews that she wants privacy and hates fame and being recognised but then speaks about private things in magazines and interviews. It's a bit false to me. I really like how down to earth Sarah and Nadine have become in recent years and do small gigs or work for chariries etc to earn money and they were the less bitchy ones of the group. I'm gutted to hear about Sarah and hope at the moment she's as well as can possibly be. Cheryl, Kimberley and Nicola just seem that bitchy cliquey group who Sarah and Nadine weren't good enough for.

Reactions: 16
The thing that annoys me about this new vitamins thing is she’s actually invested in it, but by promoting it seems she’s just there to flog it.

Cannot see Cheryl making a major comeback given that her demographic have grown up and moved on. I think she had her moment and now she can rest well knowing that she was on top for a good number of years, the center of British music and a influence to her peers.

Reactions: 10
She needs more of an arch to her brow shape. She's had them flat for a while now and it doesn't suit her at all, gives her sad eyes.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She needs more of an arch to her brow shape. She's had them flat for a while now and it doesn't suit her at all, gives her sad eyes.
So true. Same for Victoria Beckham. The flat brows make them look so tired.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.