Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pile of shite.
Singer? Nope.
Entrepreneur? Well, I suppose bamboozling a One Directioner into becoming a sperm donor shows some enterprise.
Known for her passion for health and well being? With a face full of plastic and a mouth full of false teeth?
Please 🤮

And smokes 40 a day.

Reactions: 6
That tribal hand tattoo looks so cringey and dated now. Wonder if she regrets her rosey arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s always had a bit of a lazy eye to me.
I always thought she was very attractive - the initial work she had done suited her - but she doesn't look right now. Too much surgery/fillers. Like a bad waxwork.

Reactions: 8
I always thought she was very attractive - the initial work she had done suited her - but she doesn't look right now. Too much surgery/fillers. Like a bad waxwork.
She was really stunning before. But whatever she’s had done just doesn’t do her any favours.

Reactions: 3

Looking pretty if a bit puffy. Also I hope she isn’t going down the influencer route 😬
A bit puffy is an understatement. I’ve seen championship boxers less swollen after going 15 rounds! It’s a tacky lazy money grab. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually miss her ‘singing’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she look at herself in the mirror? I’m not a fan but always curious about her latest goings ins and I don’t recognise her anymore. Literally.

Reactions: 1
😫😫😫😫 can we just go back to 2008, Cheryl is the nations sweetheart, on X Factor every Saturday, girls aloud are together, can't speak french is in the charts 💔.....

I don't like how things have gone 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A bit puffy is an understatement. I’ve seen championship boxers less swollen after going 15 rounds! It’s a tacky lazy money grab. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually miss her ‘singing’.
She looks the image of Nadine Cole! What's with her squinty eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.