Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow i am shocked by his appearance! He really does look to have put on weight/seems really scruffy, a far cry from how i remember him during 1D!

For what its worth i actually quite like both of them, but then again havent properly followed the ins and outs of their careers.

Reactions: 7
I didn't even realise this was him at first! I was reading it scrolling through the photos thinking well where is he then? Before I realised that blonde one was him! Wow what's happened to him? I feel quite sad for him, from things he's said he has a lot of issues. Experiencing such extreme fame at a young age has messed him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Neither is looking great. Definitely think there will be a second baby by him. Although wasn’t there a post earlier in the thread that the baby wasn’t his in first place?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wow first time posting on the thread but came after seeing the unflattering photos! Strange as I recently listened to a podcast with Liam and he was saying how healthy he feels now after ditching alcohol and drugs and even said that when he was bloated it was his booze and pills face!

Reactions: 4
Reckon she’ll get another kid out of him now he’s single again.
Euch.
I would ask if he’s really that dense, but it’s Liam Payne so….
Are they going to pretend to get back together for the conception, or do you think he’ll just wank into a cup while Cheryl’s Mum takes charge of the turkey baster?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Liam looks like he's gained a bit of lockdown weight. I've never been a fan of Cheryl's style and that hasn't changed seeing those recent photos.

Reactions: 2
Tbf I think her outfit is ok- it looks like she’s thrown a jumper over whatever she was wearing to the party- she’s only leaving to get in a car after all h

Anyone see liams insta posts, thought he was declaring love for Cheryl but seems he’s trying to get the ex, Maya, back.

Reactions: 3
Anyone see liams insta posts, thought he was declaring love for Cheryl but seems he’s trying to get the ex, Maya, back.
His ‘people’ need to shut him up for a bit. Every interview and appearance he does lately is an utter embarrassment, he’s incredibly dull and so dim. His management must cringe every time.

Reactions: 9
I bet his stories will disappear in a bit once he wakes up and realises he probably shouldn't have spouted that for the world to see

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.