Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What these younger women don't realise is how much filler/botox etc distorts the natural tissue underneath your face. So by the time they hit their 40s and they've got 15/20 years worth of procedures under their faces, they're screwed. And ironically they look far worse than women who have aged naturally....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks painfully thin in that photo, think she'd look really gaunt in the face too without the chipmunk fillers.

Reactions: 3
That is a sweet photo.

I don’t like Cheryl due to her behaviour in the past. But I hope she has matured and become a nicer person.

Reactions: 3
Cheryl thought she could pick and choose when she was in the public eye and dictate when she was written about and photographed like a big A list star would like a Beyoncé Madonna Cher Jennifer Lopez
That was a big part of her downfall the press injunction really didn’t help
She totally believed in her own hype
---
Cheryl used to dress gorgeous but now she looks a mess her fashion sense is awful

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And they hated her and excluded her at every opportunity.
I wasn’t a girls allowed super fan but I liked them. I agree with you, to sell this as a tribute to Sarah is almost below the belt. Nicola, Cheryl & Kim seemed to be the genuine friends (but also mean girls) of the group, the other two, Sarah & Nadine were excluded. To me, they are just profiting from her death

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wasn’t a girls allowed super fan but I liked them. I agree with you, to sell this as a tribute to Sarah is almost below the belt. Nicola, Cheryl & Kim seemed to be the genuine friends (but also mean girls) of the group, the other two, Sarah & Nadine were excluded. To me, they are just profiting from her death
I think Nadine was fine with being excluded to be honest

Reactions: 10
They all seemed to make up before Sarah died I think. I'm sure that was in her book.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They all seemed to make up before Sarah died I think. I'm sure that was in her book.
they did, and I expect a huge chunk of the reunion will go to the charity Sarah supported. I believe it was all discussed prior to her death. Also read that they will still split proceeds from any tour 5 ways with the fifth again going to Sarah’s charity. Sure they’ll profit but I think it’ll also be a great tribute to Sarah.

Reactions: 9