Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheryl looked absolutely gorgeous today, so on point I still love parts of her personality

Reactions: 3
I’ve just been meeting Cheryl is apparently tipped to be going on celebrity Big Brother next year. She is also doing a David Beckham style Netflix documentary however I don’t think the Big Brother rumours are true

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve just been meeting Cheryl is apparently tipped to be going on celebrity Big Brother next year. She is also doing a David Beckham style Netflix documentary however I don’t think the Big Brother rumours are true
I can’t see her going on CBB, she’ll want to spend as much time with Bear as she can before she goes on tour.

Reactions: 8
I’d rather a documentary about all 4 girls rather than Cheryl on her own
Cheryl was a real zeitgeist in her heyday though, the others although famous didn’t have her level of ‘nation’s sweetheart’ stuff. I for one can’t wait to relive 2010 ❤

I bet Biffa accidentally edits out her visit to the nightclub toilets

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet Biffa accidentally edits out her visit to the nightclub toilets
Yes, most definitely all the unflattering part would be edited out and to be completely honest I do not think Cheryl has had a big illustrious career like David Beckham and Robbie Williams to be doing this type of documentary. David Beckham is one of Britain most known exports him and Victoria, on a powerhouse brand and couple. Don’t get me wrong. Cheryl has a brilliant solo career, but I don’t think she would of had half of the success if it weren’t for Simon and the X factor
---
I’ve also heard when they are on tour in London. Kimberlys children. Nadine‘s daughter and Cheryl‘s son will be in the wings. How is that going to play out because Cheryl protects his identity rightly so but there is going to be cameras everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, most definitely all the unflattering part would be edited out and to be completely honest I do not think Cheryl has had a big illustrious career like David Beckham and Robbie Williams to be doing this type of documentary. David Beckham is one of Britain most known exports him and Victoria, on a powerhouse brand and couple. Don’t get me wrong. Cheryl has a brilliant solo career, but I don’t think she would of had half of the success if it weren’t for Simon and the X factor
---
I’ve also heard when they are on tour in London. Kimberlys children. Nadine‘s daughter and Cheryl‘s son will be in the wings. How is that going to play out because Cheryl protects his identity rightly so but there is going to be cameras everywhere
Is face can’t be published without her permission it will be blurred out.

It’s not the paparazzi it’s other people everyone has access to camera and it only takes a second

I assume no members of the public will be allowed backstage - crew and everyone else will probably have to sign some sort of disclaimer that they won't photograph the kids. They will be able to protect their privacy easily enough.

I assume no members of the public will be allowed backstage - crew and everyone else will probably have to sign some sort of disclaimer that they won't photograph the kids. They will be able to protect their privacy easily enough.
The kids will all be in the audience though

I mean, who actually gives a duck what her kid looks like? No one.
Exactly like there’s is only so long she can keep his identity concealed
I never got why it was such a big thing anyway there’s celebrities with a bigger and higher profile then Cheryl that don’t shroud their children in mystery Beyoncé Jennifer Lopez the Kardashians supposed it’s easier for them to show there children

All of those people are heavily criticised for exploiting their children, whether there’s public interest or not at least Cheryl is trying to protect hers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
All of those people are heavily criticised for exploiting their children, whether there’s public interest or not at least Cheryl is trying to protect hers 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes also they are so high-profile they don’t know where a camera is going to be next so suppose it will be difficult to shroud their children in mystery and protect their privacy. Don’t get me wrong. Cheryl is doing the right thing but you can only protect it for so long, especially now she is more in the public eye. With the recent Girls Aloud tour.

I’m all for protecting children’s privacy. I am a mother of two but what I don’t get with the celebrities is they want to protect the children’s privacy but then publish obscure photographs of their children. It’s either show them or don’t show them

Reactions: 6