Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really surprised that none of her exes have ever come out and sold a story. With most famous people (and especially the amount of fame Cheryl had) people come out and do an interview with a mag about their experience dating the celeb and what they were like. She one hundred per cent makes every guy she dates sign an NDA. I remember when she divorced the French bloke and he kept saying things on his social media and interviews about how he couldn't speak much for legal reasons but there are two sides to every story and if people knew the truth they wouldn't hate on him so much.

Her friendships with Will-i-am and Derek Hough also seemed to fizzle out.

Reactions: 19
Steve Thornton
Richard Sweeney
Jason Mack

Jacob Thompson

Kieron Dyer

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s definitely not as sweet and coy and wide-eyed as she appeared on the first few series of the X factor

Fair enough but let’s not derail otherwise this thread will turn into everybody’s sexual histories- back to Cheryl!

Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s definitely not as sweet and coy and wide-eyed as she appeared on the first few series of the X factor

Louis hints about her true character all the time. Said he'd be scared to meet her down a dark alley !

@mindyaneb Can you think of anything else to share? I wouldn't worry something might sound too boring, I think we'd be interested anyway.

Reactions: 1
I will have a think.
Strange how she wasn’t as Geordie as as a kid as she apparently is now (she’s always been broad but not in the way she’s sounded over the last decade lol). I think most things have been mentioned that were particularly stand out ish.
Always a bossy madam who needed to be the centre of attention

Very spoilt by her mum I think- I imagine you didn’t know the siblings so have no idea really but I get the impression Cheryl was the mum’s favourite and has a lot of time spent on making her a star

Very spoilt by her mum I think- I imagine you didn’t know the siblings so have no idea really but I get the impression Cheryl was the mum’s favourite and has a lot of time spent on making her a star
Her mum didn’t give a shit about her! Always found it so strange she was always “there” when she became famous when you would hardly ever see her when she was younger.

Reactions: 10
Her mum didn’t give a shit about her! Always found it so strange she was always “there” when she became famous when you would hardly ever see her when she was younger.
I’ve read Cheryl’s autobiography and know she did a range of activities/modelling/dancing- she says the mum often had to look after the other kids so she had to ask around for others to drop her to Whitley Bay etc maybe that’s why

I’ve read Cheryl’s autobiography and know she did a range of activities/modelling/dancing- she says the mum often had to look after the other kids so she had to ask around for others to drop her to Whitley Bay etc maybe that’s why
The activities are how I knew her lol very rarely seen her mum. At 6 it was her sister who sometimes did pick her up (often late at night)

Reactions: 6
This comment sounds so fake.

Do you think Cheryl would ever get involved with a guru? How successful were her eyelashes, extensions or shoe collection? I didn't try any of her products, were they good? I had some of Nicola's concealer and it was really dry.

Reactions: 5