Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't she just ignore it instead of coming across as a brat? She's the one who has been saying she's single and needs a man etc. She could just not comment on her own love life and fuel speculation

Reactions: 4
Her latest IG stories with the makeup clear out is a symbol of consumerist culture! Literally so much makeup is going to waste…

Reactions: 1
Her latest IG stories with the makeup clear out is a symbol of consumerist culture! Literally so much makeup is going to waste…
I noticed she still is holding onto the Jeffree Star make up though with the jawbreaker palette etc, after the clean out. I mean who would want to still fund him is beyond me, but she’s a strange one.

She's not really 'still' funding him if she's already bought it. Might as well keep it if she likes it than just throw it away for the sake of it.

I feel like she literally only answered that Canada question so that she could shout out the shop in hopes of getting a freebie 🙈

Also the constant voices, ‘mistakes’, laughter just really get on my nerves, I don’t find it endearing at all 😂 get on with the video

She's not really 'still' funding him if she's already bought it. Might as well keep it if she likes it than just throw it away for the sake of it.
I mean apart from the fact Jawbreaker was released in 2019 so who wants to keep nearly two year old palettes giving themselves eye infections, let’s do better and not have ‘influencers’ still supporting someone who has somewhat of a clouded past of racist, misogynistic, intimidating and controlling behaviour.

It’s the gasps between sentences that get me 😖 Once you notice it, it’s all you hear, arghhh

I don't mind her videos most of the time for some background noise but my god. The stupid Miranda Sings voice she puts on. Miranda Sings was a parody character for a reason.

Reactions: 3
£120 on a replica book prop that's not even intended to be read??
My thing with the book was why was she being so cloak and dagger about it?! People were asking in the comments where to get it and she was intentionally ignoring them until someone had figured it out and told everyone where it was from! It’s BS that she said she didn’t think this person would want it broadcasting or a lot of business etc, she just wants everyone to like her stuff watch her videos keep her gravy train going, but not wanting anyone else to be able to get hold of the stuff she has, she has a very immature mentality. I also am dying to film a question about Camera man Chris as she gets so salty about him, I think his mrs got so fed up of everyone thinking they were a thing and was like we are out of here sunshine, she seems to be very obsessed with the fact she’s now living on her own, which yes it’s a big thing but she’s being so dramatic as per. I don’t think she’s really cut out for adulting on her own imo. He’s still editing the videos though so it’s not like she’s doing everything on her own.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
£120 on a replica book prop that's not even intended to be read??
That’s two weeks grocery shopping for me 😩

My thing with the book was why was she being so cloak and dagger about it?! People were asking in the comments where to get it and she was intentionally ignoring them until someone had figured it out and told everyone where it was from! It’s BS that she said she didn’t think this person would want it broadcasting or a lot of business etc, she just wants everyone to like her stuff watch her videos keep her gravy train going, but not wanting anyone else to be able to get hold of the stuff she has, she has a very immature mentality. I also am dying to film a question about Camera man Chris as she gets so salty about him, I think his mrs got so fed up of everyone thinking they were a thing and was like we are out of here sunshine, she seems to be very obsessed with the fact she’s now living on her own, which yes it’s a big thing but she’s being so dramatic as per. I don’t think she’s really cut out for adulting on her own imo. He’s still editing the videos though so it’s not like she’s doing everything on her own.
IKR, if you don’t think the person wants it broadcast, don’t mention it in your video at all. It’s like “look at me I’m being respectful” but actually it’s just drawn more attention to it.

I wonder about the living situation too. I would never in a million years announce on YouTube that I live on my own.

Reactions: 3
I used to ocassionally enjoy her content before she rebranded as a Harry Potter channel but I can't with the weird fake cutesy voices and constant buying of stuff. 'Hello friends, witches, wizards aaaaaand muggles' *sits on wand*. I can't unsee that she films every video sitting on a wand just to wave it around for a few seconds at the start.

She seems to be getting a lot of views and making decent money though if she can afford a Tesla!

• Haha
It’s a “company car” apparently, which basically means she’s claiming expenses in her tax return 😒
"Company car" needed to WFH filming videos opening parcels whilst sat on a wand the whole time.

I’ve stopped following her- what’s the goss about cameraman Chris moving out?? I’m intrigued that something interesting might have actually happened in her life!

My brain says "no" at least three times a week but I still show up to work and university 6 times a week. How the other half live.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she just have at least two weeks off over Christmas? She comes across as so entitled. And why the need to broadcast having a day off? It’s like she’s looking for validation. I can’t imagine how she’d cope with her life if she weren’t self-employed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.