Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for small businesses but the price of her new HP clothing collection is ridiculous. £45 for a jumper!
BB8EEBE6-018A-4C55-8CBD-A466B70C2940.png

I’m all for small businesses but the price of her new HP clothing collection is ridiculous. £45 for a jumper! View attachment 177179

I'm surprised she could sell stuff like this? I guess she either must have got permission/worked with them or something, because the lightening bolt ones fair enough, HP doesn't have the rights to a lightening bolt, but the slug club one and the chocolate frog..

Reactions: 3
Omg have been waiting for a cherry wallis thread. Has anyone else notice how she sometimes slips into a fake american accent? Such a mad thing to do...

Also: how has she got the nerve to only post unboxings and then make out like she is overworked? 😒😒

Reactions: 1
Have people seen that Cherry is no longer doing a collab with LitJoy crate? They announced it on Instagram saying she was too busy, but Cherry has been completely silent on it? Feels like there is more to this story... 🧐

Reactions: 3
Have people seen that Cherry is no longer doing a collab with LitJoy crate? They announced it on Instagram saying she was too busy, but Cherry has been completely silent on it? Feels like there is more to this story... 🧐
oh 100%. Also it seems odd they didn’t tag her in the post. I wonder if it’s a clash to do with her business

Reactions: 4
Yeah could be! She also went completely silent on GeekGear after 2 collabs, no unboxing with them for about a year, would have to assume there was some drama in the background there too....

Reactions: 5
Has she put up her prices even more? I couldn’t believe it when I saw! It’s £79.99 for a JACKET.

Reactions: 2
She absolutely has raised her prices. I saw a candle for something like $30 and it’s a small candle, not like the good size $30 candles at like a yankee candle. The funny thing her stuff isn’t even that nice. It’s simple and doesn’t evoke HP at all.

Not just that but I have started to notice how rude she is lately. There was a video where she showed some bruises and said that she slipped and fell onto a Scale. The issue is supporters were trying to show concern and she was berating them in the comments as did her “cameraman”.

I’m addition she is, in my opinion a fraud. She always claims to be so busy, and in a recent article in something called broadcast beat where she and her cameraman spoke about some new software they use allowing them to put out or create 3-4 ideas a week. Yet she is only putting out one maybe two. And there are times none... if anyone else was that inconsistent or lied to make themselves look good there would be real consequences. I don’t know.

I used to enjoy her videos but her attitude, lack of professionalism and “fake-ness” seems to be turning a lot of people off. I now rate her very very low on the HP contend creator scale with Tessa, Vegard(don’t get me started on him) and Bakey.

How come the prices have gone up so soon after they've launched?! I have to say, I haven't watched any of her videos in a while. And I do sometimes feel a bit bad for slagging her off on here because from how she presents herself, she seems to have some real insecurities, but as @Jaxson419 says, she just seems so fake and insincere.

In her lates Q&A video she finally answered burning "what happened with Geek Gear" question. Well, for the whole year she wanted to talk to us about it, but she HAD TO BE QUIET about it. Well well well. Sound like a legal battle to me. Do you guys think she sued them or did Geek Gear sued her? I bet the deal was like a percentage for her for each box sold, and she had to be active on social media when it came to any anxious comments about the box not coming on time, and marketing thing. There were many comments about the box being late or not delivered, also she was obligated to came to their warehouse to check on the boxes when the xmas box was delayed, to calm the crowd ;) I wonder if they ripped her off, or it's about them using her for marketing purposes only, while not delivering the quality of the service she required, making a lot of her fans (=income) angry and unsatisfied. Now it's really an elephant in the corner of her room! :D Also, she won't be curating any LitJoy crate, because she's busy with her brand...or... still, it's the legal case with Geek Gear that stood in the way of her future cooperation with any HP subscription box.

She’s said she’s house hunting to buy her first place and tweeted at Gabby Velvet Ghost that she’ll have to come and decorate it 🤮

I've ummmed and arrred about whether to comment on this thread but I feel I should.
I met Cherry, several times, many years ago. She was making videos for then (linked to her college course but possibly YouTube) but wasn't famous. I'm taking pre 2010.
She's really nice. She's very witty and had a bit of star quality about her even then.
Her family are also really, really lovely. Very nice people.
When I saw the thread name, I knew it had to be her and I'm genuinely thrilled she's had so much success.

she has just uploaded. Am I the only one that cringed at the beginning of the video? I hate when she does this kind of stuff :/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.