Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn, she's making a lot of money. The "treat yourself" is strong in the latest video. £70 for a fake anti-gravity sculpture of gold liquid pouring out of a jug and £94 each for two autumn jumpers that she's "definitely going to wear every autumn for the foreseeable future"?? (What's the betting we'll never ever see them again after December 1st?)
I came here to say the same thing - it's not really 'treating yourself' if it's a constant occurrence is it? :rolleyes: I know it's her money but some of the crap she chooses to spend money on...like that bread light a while ago...

Reactions: 2
Damn, she's making a lot of money. The "treat yourself" is strong in the latest video. £70 for a fake anti-gravity sculpture of gold liquid pouring out of a jug and £94 each for two autumn jumpers that she's "definitely going to wear every autumn for the foreseeable future"?? (What's the betting we'll never ever see them again after December 1st?)
I was thinking the same thing. Her “favorite things videos” are more like, “see how much I spend because I scam my followers out of money on cheap trinket subscription boxes by having them use my Name after I pretend to like the items in them. But yet I am rude af to those same fans, act interested in them, and act like a prissy, uncouth princess.” her fall from grace will be a show. her hypocritical behavior will be caught in No time. She contradicts herself and changes her views on what should be I’m those boxes all the time (one min she LOVES when they include skin care stuff. The next she says it shouldn’t be In) (one min she says the items should be practical and not always be overtly magical except to the person who “knows”, the next she is saying an items sucks because it doesn’t scream magical world). She is terrible.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the Cherry money train will last much longer. Her channel is already struggling (less subscription boxes these days and she’s having to make other videos that aren’t so great) and she’s a one trick pony. But if she was financially savvy all along then she has enough cash put away to set herself up with a small enough mortgage and just work a real job to keep herself afloat.
(imagine her trying to work a real job, when she finds editing a few videos a month to be exhausting!)

I was thinking the same thing. Her “favorite things videos” are more like, “see how much I spend because I scam my followers out of money on cheap trinket subscription boxes by having them use my Name after I pretend to like the items in them. But yet I am rude af to those same fans, act interested in them, and act like a prissy, uncouth princess.” her fall from grace will be a show. her hypocritical behavior will be caught in No time. She contradicts herself and changes her views on what should be I’m those boxes all the time (one min she LOVES when they include skin care stuff. The next she says it shouldn’t be In) (one min she says the items should be practical and not always be overtly magical except to the person who “knows”, the next she is saying an items sucks because it doesn’t scream magical world). She is terrible.
Exactly! “If you use my code I will earn a little bit of money to keep this channel running…or I might just treat myself to a load of expensive tat, we’ll see!”

The way she goes in on those skincare products makes me feel quite uncomfortable for them. A lot of people listen to what she says and she’s making out that they aren’t properly licensed etc. Do your research before you damage a company’s image 🙄

I used to quite like watching Cherry a long time ago, but she went Harry Potter exclusive and I'm just not into Harry Potter so I stopped her.

Slightly off topic but looking at all her videos of the dinners at the Potter studios, the portions are so miserly! You definitely would have to stop for chips on the way back, for £260 you're really paying for the after hours access to the studio, not the food!

So after two “releases”, ordinary owl is now selling licensed HP merch, like literally every other store 😄🤦‍♀️

There we go, less than a month later and she’s changed her mind about those expensive jumpers. If they’re not good quality fair enough but don’t go picking them as “favourites” and recommending them straight from the package.

Joined just to pop my 10p in! Came across this thread as I was watching cherry & wondered what actually happened between her and geek gear & oh my god. I had never realised how rude she is to her fans before I consciously checked her replies on her videos. Like most people in the comments are fan girling over her & her replies are abrupt and most of time rude as hell. I'm super disappointed. I didn't love her content before but I did watch her... its just not the same I've seen her in that light now 😩

And, for example. On her most recent video of the ordinary owl clothing reveal, there are SO many comments congratulating her, she's not replied to a single one. The only ones she's replied to as far as I can see are people asking if it's Percy Weasley modelling to say it is. How braggy is that?! You can't take 5 minutes to thank people for congratulating you. Horrid

Reactions: 8
I don't know if I'm just being an old grump but her annoying voices she always does in the videos really get on my nerves 😅 and then she does her obnoxious laugh...just get on with the video please haha

Reactions: 6
I don't know if I'm just being an old grump but her annoying voices she always does in the videos really get on my nerves 😅 and then she does her obnoxious laugh...just get on with the video please haha
I came on here to say exactly that! Omg the baby voice, arghh!!! 😖

The voice is less endearing the older she gets. Just get on with it woman!

Reactions: 5
Just how many times can Cherry try to roll a turd in glitter with the same old same content! My kids want to watch her videos as we are a Harry Potter mad. But unboxing advent calendars, going to the tour for Christmas, showing the same as everyone else who has already been and seen it weeks before, and paid out of their own pocket to do so. 2nd year running of buying Christmas decorations for a tree she’s never got round to doing, because she’s waiting to buy her own house zzzzz. Also on Twitter when someone asked her to do a reaction video to the new fantastic beasts movie trailer she replied “I haven’t got time” what the absolute fuckery does she think she does to be so busy, try doing a shift for the NHS Cherry, then you’ll know that farting about with a thumbnail whilst you pay someone to edit your videos isn’t. She makes out likes shes got so much on, give your head a wobble Miss self important. “What content do you want to see from me in 2022” code for i have zero clue what to do anymore as I’ve done everything I can to squeeze the life out of my gifted content. Give me strength.

Reactions: 9
Also on Twitter when someone asked her to do a reaction video to the new fantastic beasts movie trailer she replied “I haven’t got time”
Honestly, if you're going to make Harry Potter content for a living...move whatever your schedule of content is to fit in the current events/news. Aside from it being what her audience want to see, surely it makes sense from a business perspective to get in on that buzz. Doesn't want to do any actual work, only 'treat herself' 50 times over and film the haul :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Also on Twitter when someone asked her to do a reaction video to the new fantastic beasts movie trailer she replied “I haven’t got time”
Ergh, I hate the way she replies to people. Her words are so blunt it comes off being SO rude!

I would love to know what else she does with her time (bet she’s not working on the Anglia in the garage lol) when she literally has someone edit her videos for her. Probably cruising around in her “company” Tesla all day 🤣

She has got rid of the Anglia now she said in one of her recent videos, so she definitely isn’t doing that! She’s probably doing Cameraman Chris instead.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.