Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unsubscribed a while ago now. It felt like all the videos were very similar. I’m not quite sure what it is that’s missing but it feels like her personality used to come cross a lot more in her earlier videos. Now they feel a bit plastic and bland.

Unsubscribed from her ages ago hahhaa, she's just so annoying. Has anyone else notice that she always speaks for ages without breathing, so at the end of every phrase does a massive gasp? Learn how to breathe, babe. Also her Harry Potter obsession cringes me out. She didn't even read the books until she was 18 lol.

Reactions: 4
I’m disappointed to see how much of the Ordinary Owl artwork is outsourced - I was always under the impression she was an artist herself? She’s very much CEO but not as involved in the actual design which is sad.

Also, I loved the herbology mug design and did consider buying, but with shipping it was £18! I was slightly horrified.

Has anyone watched her video where she spent (“gifted”) £500 on yesstyle (whatever that is)? Is it just me or is she incredibly fake giddy and just downright annoying in it?? I couldn’t watch it!
I don’t watch her unboxings anymore because it’s all tat in those boxes anyway and it’s literally the same 💩 in every video, but she does seem to be branching out a bit recently. If only she’d stop trying to be so hyper and childish.

Reactions: 1
She’s no less children’s tv presenter then? I gave up a while ago partly because of the samey unboxing videos and partly because of the occasional I’m so unhappy and overwhelmed but you can help by buying one of my £45 cardigan vibes I was getting.

That camera setup she's got is verging on full-on professional and I wish she'd use it sometimes for something more interesting than endlessly opening boxes of Harry Potter-themed tat. How many Hogwarts Express tickets and bottles of Felix Felicis and replica wands does one collector need?

(and why does that one box get ".... I don't want this, this is rubbish" when all the others don't? I admit I'm no great HP fan, I've read the books but never seen the movies but was that box really that much worse than all the others?)

Reactions: 2
She’s no less children’s tv presenter then?
Definitely not, worse in fact. I just find it beyond fake!
Also, I think it’s been mentioned before, but complaining about being completely wiped out from overwork when she does sweet f all really annoys me. Her clothing isn’t even designed by her yet I bet she takes all most of the profit as well as the credit.

I don’t know how this thread isn’t more active, Cherry drives me mad - she constantly seems as if she thinks she’s above everyone else.

Watched her car tour (as interested in the Tesla) and that segue into the Wild ad made me absolutely cringe 🤢

Reactions: 9
I have to mute the "Hello friends, witches, wizards and muggles!" - I hate the tone of voice she uses - but mostly I just wish she'd read the books again. At the moment it seems like one item in every box is going straight over her head because it didn't appear in the movies and his name is Ron, not Ronald! (Yes, I know it's Ronald really but his full name only gets used about twice in the entire series but Cherry calls him Ronald every. single. time.)

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how this thread isn’t more active, Cherry drives me mad - she constantly seems as if she thinks she’s above everyone else.
Agreed, I can’t understand why she keeps getting these amazing opportunities, like interviewing the Phelps twins. She’s so fake and it comes across so blatantly when she tries to over act for the camera.

And she must be absolutely raking it in with a Tesla and looking at buying a house. Her overpriced clothing range that she didn’t even design herself and opening free subscription boxes money stream won’t last much longer, there’s only so many times someone can watch yet anotheeeeer unboxing.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about raking it in. She mentioned the Tesla is a company car, which screams to me she is writing it off and paying for it with company money so she doesn’t have to out of her “own” pocket. It’s kinda sad and disgusting.

She is so rude and her comments so full of yes people that it’s no wonder she acts like she is above everyone. She is constantly having her butt kissed with no true understanding of the real world.

• Wow
I did wonder how she could afford a tesla. She's one of these who's forever buying tat as well in the name of "content creating".

Reactions: 3
I just feel that she doesn’t even know that much about hp. Just a fake “fan”
She clearly realized the HP-related videos were getting more views and therefore decided to focus exclusively on HP content..........she wasn't that big of a fan to begin with.

She’s definitely not a hardcore fan, half the stuff she gets in boxes she doesn’t even recognise 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if anyone here follows the Emma Blackery thread, but apparently one of the new songs on her album is about Cherry and the breakdown of their friendship 😬

• Wow
Just wondering how it can be a company car when she literally never leaves her bedroom?! 🤣 going to London once in a blue moon -probably on the train- does not need a company car 🤣

Damn, she's making a lot of money. The "treat yourself" is strong in the latest video. £70 for a fake anti-gravity sculpture of gold liquid pouring out of a jug and £94 each for two autumn jumpers that she's "definitely going to wear every autumn for the foreseeable future"?? (What's the betting we'll never ever see them again after December 1st?)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Damn, she's making a lot of money. The "treat yourself" is strong in the latest video. £70 for a fake anti-gravity sculpture of gold liquid pouring out of a jug and £94 each for two autumn jumpers that she's "definitely going to wear every autumn for the foreseeable future"?? (What's the betting we'll never ever see them again after December 1st?)
I thought that too. Jo Malone stuff ain't cheap either. Where the duck is it coming from?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.