Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Wasnt she doing something with housing all the Ukrainians coming into the country? Sure that must be stopping now that theyve cut their money down.
Yeah supposedly - I’m nearly 100% certain she’s out of a job and doing social media (badly) full time. She may say otherwise - but if you’re not pulling in the money then there’s something wrong. Bulk of her content is now affiliate links.

Reactions: 3

livingonthemoon

And she wonders why she never got asked to Center parcs?
I unfollowed both of them. Now I’m reconsidering because I’m so envious of an Easter holiday that involves 10 people cramped in a van breathing stale air while they drive around Europe. That mixed with bargain bin food and receipts from supermarkets, it’s a lot to miss out on.
Holiday from hell,

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s only the real bitter twisted people that are keeping the digging at KM going since the announcement using the ‘firm threw her under the bus’ schtick. It’s sick in the head. I’d expect no less from a bitter cow.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Bahaaaahaaahaaaa Sue recommending people to put MSG in their Asian recipes ☠☠☠☠☠☠
Lord she is the last one I’d be looking for any advice or inspo

The sister has shown more of that theme park (a Collab) than she did of the boat. Her motives are very clear. Happy to enjoy the freebie of the cruise but only willing to "sell" what she thinks other parents might buy so that it will benefit her and her brood.
Its the very same in all the groups. They dont answer any questions people have. They just leave it up to the other members to help out. Its literally just somewhere to throw up af links. I think its also funny that once again on a last minute trip she gets freebies.

If its a dig at the school id have waited till they'd all finished. She's going to be dealing with the school for years. Its an odd comment to make either way.

Ellegee

VIP Member
It’s just driving from one place to another? Listening kids moan and eating in the car?
I’m going to guess if the only photo of them outside the van involved converse & no coats surrounded by snow, that the younger kids didn’t get a chance for some proper play time. What a grim trip for the smallies

Seelfox

VIP Member
She’s now showing a look fantastic order and plans on buying more make up tomorrow but fear not.. she knows most don’t get paid until tomorrow!
None and I mean one of my friends first thought when they get paid is let’s spend it on make up 🙃

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
The cheek of her boasting about reaching accounts and she after robbing someone else's twitter account! God she is some gowl

• Wow
I didn’t realize that Sue was still in social housing - I assumed she had bought her new house and actually thought fair play to her as that would not have been an easy thing to do (for anyone, but especially on one income).
Given Sue’s boys are in their twenties and that she appears to have a great job (she has mentioned a few promotions/panels in recent years), why would she have been given a new house? (genuine question!) I assumed that she was also really making a killing on those AF links and again thought fair play to her 🤣 As the @P1nkie! above says, if Sue has the money to go on so many holidays and buy so much make up/clothes and go shopping in M&S and Avoca surely she isn’t eligible for social housing? If she is, the system is even more broken than I thought 🙈 I’m absolutely not throwing shade at social housing, but given the housing crisis, I just assumed the income limit/ dependent requirements would mean that people in social housing typically can’t afford such regular M&S/Avoca trips and holidays (obviously everyone is entitled to a treat, I’m
not saying people in social
housing shouldn’t have holidays or shop in nice places, but these are routine for Sue). We are a two income household with a mortgage and those things are rare treats for us. This also isn’t shade at Sue, she is obviously entitled to a house, I just don’t understand the system and assumed the income limits were much lower than they are.

Last edited:

TheTinyHuman

I'm all for a bit of history and culture but can she not drive past any museum? I'm bored to tears and I'm an adult. Also, she was robbed in the gift shop? Where does she get the money?
Eight kids. Double child benefit for multiples. She's making well over a grand from that alone.

Seelfox

VIP Member
I’d say the mam said the whole family could go for the price of just the girls going with the school so quilted them into not going!

• Sad

Ellegee

VIP Member
Sorry but it mostly looks like a shite holiday.
I’ve no issue with doing a bit of sightseeing but on a holiday it’s nice to have a few days of doing nothing before going back to school. It seems like an awful lot of driving for the smaller kids, much easier to have a base rather than moving around constantly. Imagine 10 people living out of bags for 10 nights.