Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
It's absolutely bugging the shit out of me that she can't stay off her phone on a family holiday, sharing her kids and yet she gave fuck all info about the fully paid cruise she went on!
There was meant to be a Q&A about the cruise & it never happened

Reactions: 5

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
God she really is a bitter aul wan. And wait till you see, her sister will post more about her family holiday that she paid for instead of the freebie she got. The two of them are pathetic.

Her following on fb is odd aswell. A lot of Americans react to what she posts. Shes a big follower count over there that i just cant understand. It doesn't match the numbers over on insta. 186k on fb vs 24k on Instagram. Why would there be such a massive difference? Why is she getting huge numbers on fb? Theres something up with it and i just cant pinpoint what it is.

Skinner

VIP Member
The sisters trip looks amazing, if they only got out of the car every now and then instead of driving through every country to get to bed. I was in St Moritz last year, so expensive, I'd say the put the foot down and kept driving incase one of the kids asked to go to the shop.

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Desperate old aunt vibes off her

she trawls the internet 24/7
must be glued to her phone Tiktok insta the lot every minute of the day
and when she repeats the tiktok etc phrases it’s so…..desperate
She ‘habit stacks’ her led mask with mediation…fuckin howl
only thing she’s meditating on is another box of celebrations and a gin

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
There’s something not quite right there you can tell a lot from the photos and videos tbh

She needs to stop putting all the kids up on SM especially the teens it is not good for any cred they have with their peers 😬😬😬

sellyoursoulforinsta

Scenes from the octomum household
‘mam we’d like to spend easter at home studying for JC/LC
‘Mam we’d like to stay at home for easter and hang out with our friends’
‘Mam we’d like to speand easter at home and have our easter eggs’
Corrina ‘too bad kids you will spend Easter break on the motorways of Europe’
The end

• Sad
Reactions: 4

BalKey1907

Genuinely don't understand what Sue does be saying on her Instagram stories. It's like a different language 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
And very lonely. Does she have any friends in the “real world “ ? I feel she uses the other nasty sister as has no one else
Yeah she never talks about anyone in the real world it’s all other bloggers and her sister that she’s around. Not surprised at all to be honest because she’s a horrible person.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Has sue retired? She seems to be full time robbing content, and uploading as if she made it up and NEVER credits anyone. Everything I’ve seen her put out there I’ve seen before on other peoples platforms. Old and stale just like her content. Who gives a fuck about your reach…

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Sorry I know I keep saying this but how can she have lost 4 stone and yet look the same?
4 stone is an insane amount of weight to lose for anyone and it would be visually transformative

roo689

VIP Member
“For a lot less” That was her priority. The money. Not that the girls deserve and need to be treated like their age. Or that there’s so much more to the trips than the educational factor. Oh none of that matters to this cow.
I get that trips are expensive but they are known about years in advance (my kid is in first year but I know he has two potential foreign trips in the coming 3 years) so you make sacrifices, you plan and make it happen.
She’d sooner spend the money on Lapland in July. Or the Aran islands in November.
Or weekends away with her ghoul of a sister. Or road trips to America with her