Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifimcred

As the owner of a 17 year old daughter I call bullshit. My daughter would much rather a trip with her peers and rightly so!

Reactions: 12

BalKey1907

The sister has shown more of that theme park (a Collab) than she did of the boat. Her motives are very clear. Happy to enjoy the freebie of the cruise but only willing to "sell" what she thinks other parents might buy so that it will benefit her and her brood.

Reactions: 10

TheTinyHuman

Its interesting there's already much more stories from a holiday Octomom paid for herself then a press trip she was paid to be on. I would be really angry if I was the person who hired them.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Oh god what a nightmare of a ‘holiday’ 140 hours driving around northern Brittany in March?

Only thing that can save this now is a free entry 16th century stamp collection visit and a share bag of crisps between the 20 of them

• Haha

BalKey1907

Who in their right mind is asking Sue Jordan for selfies and saying they were starstruck by her and Corina at the Bridgerton premier!?! I mean why bother seeing Nicola Coughlan when U can have Sue instead🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
whatever happened the chicks and ducks I wonder 🤔
She’s had animal welfare officers out to her house.
She’s not allowed keep ducks anymore.
Unfortunately was left keep the poor dog.
Used to take off on her mad supermarket holidays with no one there to mind the animals . Left to fend for themselves . Fact - very reliable source .
Doesn’t seem to be too flush with friends either .
No wonder.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s so selfish it’s unreal. It’s all about her & her thinking she looks like a globetrotter.
The holidays are my idea of hell, I’d say the kids are miserable. She’d be better off saving the money to buy them some decent clothes & having one good holiday each year

BalKey1907

Has sue retired? She seems to be full time robbing content, and uploading as if she made it up and NEVER credits anyone. Everything I’ve seen her put out there I’ve seen before on other peoples platforms. Old and stale just like her content. Who gives a fuck about your reach…

THIS!!! She's making out like it's her original content when she's actually stolen it from someone else online. The couple of reels shs actually done herself have been god awful 🙈

imsoexcited

Her sisters entire personality is that she has 8 kids. And her own is that she’s a siNglE MotHEr. She’s posting that as rage bait.

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
She's a nasty cow. And I for one do not think her sister is amazing dragging her children across countries just to visit the same museums over and over again, you'd swear she was a mother marvel the going on about her.

Seelfox

VIP Member
She’s taking about them trying to frame us as uncivilised peasants..eh they’re not our monarchy Sue, we live in a Republic!
I don’t think she’s at all well 🙃

Reactions: 8

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Ah my first thread title. And for the patron saint of single mothers, sue! What an honour. I’m going to treat myself to a €2 100% polyester top from the dunnes clearance section.
Treat yourself to 15 & store them in the attic for the next 15 summers

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
There’s something not quite right there you can tell a lot from the photos and videos tbh

She needs to stop putting all the kids up on SM especially the teens it is not good for any cred they have with their peers 😬😬😬
I know there had been issues with bullying in the past, no idea if it was resolved but putting up a post about missing a school trip & going as a family to save money could cause them aggro back in school. Kids will find anything to pick on. Doing a school trip with your Ma could kickstart some endless teasing. Not everything needs sharing on social media. Mam seems to have a problem with putting money towards anything school related. The money she is saving from the free books scheme could go towards the little trips they take with their classes.

Seelfox

VIP Member
Go on Mary !! The best but of it was “ I’ll babe you” nice to see someone challenge her.
Ugh Sue you’re worse than a cellar dwell, if you get any more bitter you’ll turn into a lemon you wagon
She really is a “ do as I say not as I do” person.
Not just any lemon..one from Portugal!

• Haha