Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she was moved into a new house a good while ago. She was able to go and decorate it and buy everything new so she isnt short of money.

Reactions: 2

Ellegee

VIP Member
Her sisters entire personality is that she has 8 kids. And her own is that she’s a siNglE MotHEr. She’s posting that as rage bait.
The one with 8 kids has 5 posts on her grid within the last year alone that features her kids & freebies, now the Lapland one doesn’t mention freebies but they definitely got an invite or 2 while they were there after sharing on her grid that they had arrived & knowing some local businesses follow her.
That 5 is not including the ones that would have appeared briefly on her stories.

Reactions: 2
They must have easily spent €1000 on diesel. Never mind the hotel rooms. I think visiting half the countries and spending a day or two in each would have been better than this horrendous road trip.

How is the husband able to get more time off work?

Reactions: 1

Seelfox

VIP Member
She’s had animal welfare officers out to her house.
She’s not allowed keep ducks anymore.
Unfortunately was left keep the poor dog.
Used to take off on her mad supermarket holidays with no one there to mind the animals . Left to fend for themselves . Fact - very reliable source .
Doesn’t seem to be too flush with friends either .
No wonder.
No way, that’s awful 💔

livingonthemoon

Is this the same person she was attacking the other day,she was a travel blogger too, with a different name on her account.
Yes same person, Mary someone, I think cherrysue blocked her so she is using her business account, obviously bad blood between them
---
Is Sue the elder lemon

Last edited:

Ellegee

VIP Member
Yeah I probably shouldn't have mentioned social housing as I don't know FOR SURE that she's living in a social home. I believe she is, and she has never mentioned mortgage repayments.
All the same, yes she is entitled to spend her money how she wishes, but I felt really low watching that story, thinking about how I have to make very informed choices in the supermarket and she's buying €50 worth of bits for dinner in Avoca.
My post was about her story made me feel, and I probably should not have posted 😊
I was under the impression that she bought this new house that she’s in.

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
It's absolutely bugging the shit out of me that she can't stay off her phone on a family holiday, sharing her kids and yet she gave fuck all info about the fully paid cruise she went on!