Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seelfox

VIP Member
Go on Mary !! The best but of it was “ I’ll babe you” nice to see someone challenge her.
Ugh Sue you’re worse than a cellar dwell, if you get any more bitter you’ll turn into a lemon you wagon
She really is a “ do as I say not as I do” person.
Not just any lemon..one from Portugal!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

C1O2

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for the girls. Their mum makes a show of them I think between the endless strange trips, buying them reduced adult clothes ( nothing wrong with the fact on sale it’s they are quite old for them imo), making them seem like they’re in a cult. I’d love to bring them out for a proper day out not a budget yellow sticker day.
No shade on budgeting etc it’s just octomum is a pain in the hole and screams tight with money.

P1nkie!

50 Euro shop in Avoca, she’s definitely not reaching her audience!
€50 for all that, not bad says sue... I couldn't pay that much for a few bits. I'm struggling along paying bills. She gets paid too much to be living in social housing if she's buying make up and skin care every other week, new clothes and household bits, foreign trips and shopping in Avoca. I get paid well, but after mortgage and bills I'm still watching the pennies at the supermarket. Out of touch indeed.

Ellegee

VIP Member
She has deleted more comments, she’s a rotten piece of trash. Tried to make herself relevant with her KM posts and when it backfires she’s suddenly a wealth of knowledge on all things royal family. She has all the class of a toilet brush.
This will probably consume her Saturday off.
What a horrible, sick individual. I knew she had a nasty streak in her but she has shown her true colours now and I’m delighted someone had the sense to screenshot some of it.
There’s a reason she’s alone & it’s not because she’s a strong independent woman.

Reactions: 7

C1O2

Chatty Member
Go on Mary !! The best but of it was “ I’ll babe you” nice to see someone challenge her.
Ugh Sue you’re worse than a cellar dwell, if you get any more bitter you’ll turn into a lemon you wagon
She really is a “ do as I say not as I do” person.

I still remember going on my school tour and that was over 30 years ago so i made sure my son was able to go on his last year. Its a fantastic experience and a step into doing things themselves. She really doesnt make things easy for any of them. Whats gonna happen if they go to college and start having their own lives? None of them have done any sports or group activities they only seem to go on those trips. Do they mix with other people at all?

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I'm absolutely disgusted that she has advertised m&s today. Her beliefs and morals obviously put aside when there's a paycheck involved. Absolute greed. But sure look the dead children in Gaza is old news now eh Sue 🙄
She’s not working with them (she wishes!) but she’s slapping her own affiliate link on everything because no one works with her 😂😂 so she earns every time someone clicks and possibly buys from those links. I’m also convinced she doesn’t have her job anymore - she’s flat out living on social media now.

imsoexcited

And she wonders why she never got asked to Center parcs?
I unfollowed both of them. Now I’m reconsidering because I’m so envious of an Easter holiday that involves 10 people cramped in a van breathing stale air while they drive around Europe. That mixed with bargain bin food and receipts from supermarkets, it’s a lot to miss out on.
Its interesting there's already much more stories from a holiday Octomom paid for herself then a press trip she was paid to be on. I would be really angry if I was the person who hired them.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
What about spending time with your classmates outside of the classroom. Is that not part of the experience? Teenage girls choosing to do an overnight with their mam instead of with their friends doesn't ring true to me 🤔
I doubt they had the choice. She’s a selfish wagon those girls seem to have no lives outside of the home

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I wonder did she just downsize, she works in housing doesn't she so could get whatever house she wanted
She works with the Fingal county council in the Ukrainian section
---
What an absolute spoofer. Her whole Facebook page is a copy & paste job of memes & stuff she's seen elsewhere. There's ZERO value to what she posts.
Her account is literally 99% reposting others content desperately trying to be modern and on trend. She is embarrassing

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
With the amount of times over the past week that sue has posted about not giving a shit what people think - it’s starting to look like she really does give a shit. Staying quiet usually shows you don’t care 😂😂😂

• Haha

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
She robs ALL her memes and ‘funny’ posts from Twitter and has been doing it for years.

imsoexcited

“For a lot less” That was her priority. The money. Not that the girls deserve and need to be treated like their age. Or that there’s so much more to the trips than the educational factor. Oh none of that matters to this cow.
I get that trips are expensive but they are known about years in advance (my kid is in first year but I know he has two potential foreign trips in the coming 3 years) so you make sacrifices, you plan and make it happen.
She’d sooner spend the money on Lapland in July. Or the Aran islands in November.

roo689

VIP Member
She’s also really pushing her social media “consulting”. I still think she’s part time or on shorter working year and that’s why she’s off half the time. I don’t think anyone would give up a job for life/pension from the council

Ellegee

VIP Member
And the sister hauling her minibus full of offspring holding hands backs to the camera on the beg for every snowflake Lapland has to offer
This is hilarious. Her own sister is as guilty as them all & she has used her grandson a number of times too.

Reactions: 6