Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
Is she really that thick? That is not something to be bragging about on social media. I'd much rather have paid for my children to go on the school trip, most of the time it's not even about where they go, it's the whole experience of a trip without your parents, god she's an awful gowl.

Reactions: 6

imsoexcited

She has deleted more comments, she’s a rotten piece of trash. Tried to make herself relevant with her KM posts and when it backfires she’s suddenly a wealth of knowledge on all things royal family. She has all the class of a toilet brush.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Sue: “ I never delete anything on my page” 😂😂😂 yeah sue, you delete as situations change to suit yourself. Hopefully the downfall starts. Wonder where all these reels and Q&A’s are for the cruise 🫠🫠 I watched other peoples highlights and stories - the difference! And she and her sister claim to be travel experts 😂😂😂 no, your experts in eating and drinking rings around yourselves and making things and places look grim!

Nkomoagogo

I'm absolutely disgusted that she has advertised m&s today. Her beliefs and morals obviously put aside when there's a paycheck involved. Absolute greed. But sure look the dead children in Gaza is old news now eh Sue 🙄

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I can’t understand what she thinks she has or is or looks like that warrants all this Jealousy she thinks is happening around her constantly?

Ellegee

VIP Member
What about spending time with your classmates outside of the classroom. Is that not part of the experience? Teenage girls choosing to do an overnight with their mam instead of with their friends doesn't ring true to me 🤔
Obviously Mam explained how much they’d save by going with her. They probably felt they had to miss out going with their school pals then.

BalKey1907

I just don't really understand a road trip like that with 8 kids. Maybe could understand with the older kids but how enjoyable could it possibly be for the younger ones. Packing up and moving everyday and spending hrs upon hrs in the car with a couple of museums in between or stopping to take a picture of the view sounds like hell to me!

P1nkie!

Sue is the first person ever to discover the effects of protein and fibre. And wants to make sure we alllllll know about the wonders of fibre and protein. Also, Sue is singlehandedly spearheading the revitalisation of the Irish language through using words in everyday English sentences. There is no end to her talents.

We should all bow down and give thanks for Sue in our lives

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
She used to be always up the arse of all the girls in Debenhams - she’s probably looking for M&S to fill the void and all the freebies 😂😂😂 not working tho!

and all those messages asking for her affiliate links, smells like her or her sister messaging that shite!

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I’m going to guess if the only photo of them outside the van involved converse & no coats surrounded by snow, that the younger kids didn’t get a chance for some proper play time. What a grim trip for the smallies
Spot on
Driving around and stopping to take petrol station price pics and one grim family photo
Kids need so much time to run around
Play in the snow or a playground
Ski? Sled?
They are doing nothing only driving for a week?
she doesn’t even showcase the beautiful scenery well
Beautiful towns , food etc no nothing
It’s so grim

Seelfox

VIP Member
€50 for all that, not bad says sue... I couldn't pay that much for a few bits. I'm struggling along paying bills. She gets paid too much to be living in social housing if she's buying make up and skin care every other week, new clothes and household bits, foreign trips and shopping in Avoca. I get paid well, but after mortgage and bills I'm still watching the pennies at the supermarket. Out of touch indeed.
So out of touch, not many bargain hunting moms on the run shopping there!
It’s her money to spend as she pleases but the showing of such spending is tacky!
Watch the pennies anc the pounds will looo after themselves ❤

Maloof Hoof

She’s really trying to get in with M&S in the last few years. She’s flat out like a badger on a bypass tagging them at every opportunity. I think they work with Y Style though and I know who’s page I’d look up to showcase a bit of style 👀

Ellegee

VIP Member
It's absolutely bugging the shit out of me that she can't stay off her phone on a family holiday, sharing her kids and yet she gave fuck all info about the fully paid cruise she went on!
There was meant to be a Q&A about the cruise & it never happened