Cherry Sue #2 a total snooze spends her cash dollah & sheckles on booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the animals I feel sorry for. No sign of the ducks or dog for a long time . Probably chucked out in the cold and forgotten about until the next photo op comes along.
I’m following her years & I’ve never seen or heard mention of a dog.
They don’t keep the ducks as far as I’m aware, did she not say before that they go to a farm? Once they’re adults they need more space anyway. It would be cruel to keep them in a back garden with no proper setup

Reactions: 1
I hope so so they’ve space to run free from the madness.
Sick of this so called “influencers” using their kids and animals as click bait. They shouldn’t be exploited like that

The way she eats and drinks daily is like everyone’s Christmas Day
Gluttonous

A lot more than a totter around the park she needs for her obesity level

who takes her dog for a few daily walks? Doesn’t look like her anyway

Reactions: 3
The way she eats and drinks daily is like everyone’s Christmas Day
Gluttonous

A lot more than a totter around the park she needs for her obesity level

who takes her dog for a few daily walks? Doesn’t look like her anyway
Like a lord! Her son must bring him with a few sandwiches packed for a snack along the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Got a glimpse of the catfish in the mirror reflection on her Charlotte tilbury story

Reactions: 1
Am I think only one that hates all the designer branded stuff?
I've a friend that goes to the states and comes bac with suitcases of clothes, shoes and bags, coats all branded asn covered in DKNY, MK etc. I hate them.
Give me a good leather bag or shoe anyday.

Reactions: 8
Complete catfish
Oh dear that is an unfortunate picture

Am I think only one that hates all the designer branded stuff?
I've a friend that goes to the states and comes bac with suitcases of clothes, shoes and bags, coats all branded asn covered in DKNY, MK etc. I hate them.
Give me a good leather bag or shoe anyday.
That stuff is so dated
I didn’t think people still did that -fly to NY just for shopping
It’s shite in the states way better in London or here tbh
NYC for me anyway ( not been there in4 years lol) would be about the restaurants, cool bars the BUZZ not a crappy MK bag 🤮

I've just unfollowed. This one and her sister are over the top consumers. The amount the seem to shop and buy buy buy is mind blowing to me.
Do they show anything that isn't them in a shop or showing or something they bought or were sent for free. Inevitably the Sue is racing about how divine this that and the other is that she's just been sent in a press drop. Easily known she hasn't spent her own cash dolla but expects us too. Ahh no thanks you're grand. In this climate when people are avoiding putting on their heating I have no interest in looking at Kildare village or a load of free nail varnish she's just been sent.

Reactions: 14
Sue is “working from home and swamped, didn’t even get 11s”, then spends an hour on Insta showing us her lunch and the comments people are sending her. Surely if she’s that busy she’d have a quick lunch and back to her desk.

She’s not impressed at all, sure everyone is just a jealous cellar dwellers! As the previous poster said people are thinking twice about putting their heating on and she’s showing overpriced and unnecessary shite from Kildare village.
Also the Aveeno shampoo, just give it over, she is not a good hair care influencer!

For all her hard work she’s nearly always one of the first to like any posts Caroline Hirons and Charlotte Tilbury post during the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.