Cherry Sue #2 a total snooze spends her cash dollah & sheckles on booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll drive 2 hours up north to a 3 star hotel to stuff her face and down cocktails with her for a ‘baby moon’
but wouldn’t spend a few hours in the hospital with her for support or company
or do a stint with her sisters kids so the husband /donor can go in?

More more and even more CT free eyeshadows is preferably wetser I suppose
You know CT is more important than Corina to sue, also your not aloud drink in hospital, how would she cope! (I had my sister with me cos the dad couldn’t be there.)

Reactions: 1
Barely out of the womb and the child already heading to Lapland in January. I don't know why you'd even think of doing that. Give it a break for a year sure all the kids have been before. Surely the novelty wears off after the first 4 or 5 times.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she reads here even though “those pages” are a “cesspit”. So she’ll be on her stories today with her excuses for why Charlotte was more important than Corinna yesterday and she’ll make an appearance with her niblings, after she’s finished her important job plus overtime and gone for a walk or a swim.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she reads here even though “those pages” are a “cesspit”. So she’ll be on her stories today with her excuses for why Charlotte was more important than Corinna yesterday and she’ll make an appearance with her niblings, after she’s finished her important job plus overtime and gone for a walk or a swim.
And don’t forget talks to the dog like a child… the desperation keeps them doing what their doing, if Corina took a year off going to Lapland people would forget her and move onto someone else.

Reactions: 3
Her kids looked so bored last year when she went.
It must be such a thrill for a 5/6/7/8 yr old to go ONCE what a magical experience but dragging those kids yearly when they are bored and cold looking …nah no magic there
And it all begged or total cheapo bargain basement looking

surely a cheap skiing trip at midterm would be more suited and probably cost the same
They have enough snow gear anyway 😬

Reactions: 3
Feel bad for the teenagers, maybe kids are less mean now but in my day you would have been bullied to within an inch of your life if your mam kept having baby after baby...jokes about not having a TV etc etc

Reactions: 8
Feel bad for the teenagers, maybe kids are less mean now but in my day you would have been bullied to within an inch of your life if your mam kept having baby after baby...jokes about not having a TV etc etc
Not to mention if they saw you going to Lapland to see Santa.

Yeah my husband used to get that - he's from a large family with about 18 years between oldest and youngest.
I'm not sure if it's much of a thing nowadays, there aren't as many large families, and any large families tend to be blended families. I've seen one or two of my son's friends get new siblings when they were in their teens but it's moreso that one of the parents is in another relationship.

I just can’t believe she is still having baby after baby. It’s madness in this day and age and unfair on the older kids.

Reactions: 11
Her pregnancies seem to be far from straight forward and high risk, I can’t imagine jeopardising my health to pop out babies in my 40’s
There’s a want there…

Reactions: 8
Her pregnancies seem to be far from straight forward and high risk, I can’t imagine jeopardising my health to pop out babies in my 40’s
There’s a want there…
Not to mention the impact it must have on the existing children, imagine knowing your mother was in a compromised health situation how worried youd be and then knowing another baby is coming along meanting less attention, less space, more responsibilities…even shitter holidays…

Reactions: 9
She’s gas now she thinks people have €35 euro for a treatment and a blow dry in Brown sugar when most are worried about heating n eating.
Plus the after isn’t a good advert for the salon in my humble opinion!

She’s gas now she thinks people have €35 euro for a treatment and a blow dry in Brown sugar when most are worried about heating n eating.
Plus the after isn’t a good advert for the salon in my humble opinion!
At least now we know what it’s costs to get her to ‘almost’ take a photo of herself not head cropped

35 sheckles is her price

Although still heavily filtered and she’s still hiding in it

how can such a seemingly outspoken woman be so ashamed or afraid to post pics of herself online? Body/hair line etc

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.