Cherry Sue #2 a total snooze spends her cash dollah & sheckles on booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said “ he can come in and visit me but he’s better off at home”

Call me crazy but isn’t a newborn always better with the mum?

she can’t be that Unwell in fairness to be taking photos videos posts etc for social media and I see her constantly on the travel mum/Lapland etc groups liking posts or posting articles etc even yesterday!

Why does she have so many kids if she’s not that attached to them or want to be with them?!
Honest to god it’s a take it or leave it attitude for a woman hell bent on having such a clatter

Reactions: 10
Corrina back in hospital and didn't bring her 3 day old baby????
In fairness I’ve been in hospital with a newborn when suffering from dizzy spells & it’s terrifying. Fine when you’re in the bed but when you’ve to tend to the baby & feel like you’ll keel over every time you move it’s scary. I nearly fell off the bed with the baby in my arms. If the crib hadn’t broken my fall I would have landed on the baby. She’s much better off getting her medication under control & then getting home to the baby.

Reactions: 2
In fairness I’ve been in hospital with a newborn when suffering from dizzy spells & it’s terrifying. Fine when you’re in the bed but when you’ve to tend to the baby & feel like you’ll keel over every time you move it’s scary. I nearly fell off the bed with the baby in my arms. If the crib hadn’t broken my fall I would have landed on the baby. She’s much better off getting her medication under control & then getting home to the baby.
it’s the constant posting on social media though…bet you were not doing that! She’s literally just posted on her groups this morning

your Experience sounds scary

Reactions: 2
it’s the constant posting on social media though…bet you were not doing that! She’s literally just posted on her groups this morning

your Experience sounds scary
I did actually, I’ll go hang my head in shame 😂 There’s only so much you can do on bed rest & once I wasn’t moving about I felt fine. I ended up with the little fella on me most of the time as I didn’t want to be getting up & down to the crib too much, my nerves were gone so I had my phone out to pass the time between dozing off. If I’d had the opportunity to send the baby home ahead of me I’d have done so for peace of mind. The staff are up to their eyeballs so there isn’t much support outside of visiting times.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker first time poster . First comment on tattle been here a while . Have never interacted with sue .. like never liked or commented and she blocked me ???? Is this normal ? Does she try to figure out who has a tattle account ? I went today to have a look and I’m blocked ! Bizzare

Long time lurker first time poster . First comment on tattle been here a while . Have never interacted with sue .. like never liked or commented and she blocked me ???? Is this normal ? Does she try to figure out who has a tattle account ? I went today to have a look and I’m blocked ! Bizzare
You wouldn’t know with her, she must think your a cellar dweller or has had one 2 many cocktails

Do you follow her? I’d say she had enough time on her hands to go through her story viewers who don’t follow her and block them

Reactions: 3
Do you follow her? I’d say she had enough time on her hands to go through her story viewers who don’t follow her and block them
Yes I did follow her.. it’s so weird . I never liked it commented or did anything .. and now I’m gone …

I’d say she has a tattle account herself or certainly comes here for a nosy. She comes across all high and mighty about tattle but I’d say she loves the bit of goss!

Reactions: 8
That is odd!!!
Yes I agree . I wondered could she see id a tattle account but then how could she tie it back to my IG Handle. Anyway , just wondered had she done it to any one else . Really weird and she must spend her weekends blocking people

The sister did the exact same thing to me. I never commented on her posts or on tattle. And she blocked me from her stories although I could still see her page? So weird.

This one is in hospital and posting her meals like it’s one of her 2 star holidays. Honest to god she is the limit. No sense of what her constant breeding is doing to her family.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.