Cherry Sue #2 a total snooze spends her cash dollah & sheckles on booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say? There’s so much rubbish on her page that I can’t find anything other than weeks old memes.
Just to be clear sue. You're a vile human who added to the stress a woman diagnosed with cancer was going through. I wont even say what was said as its actually disgraceful. You're actually worse than anyone here.

Reactions: 1
Sue is nothing more than a bitter piece of tit, a disgusting big mouth bully. She’ll have no luck

Reactions: 7
Wonder will she comment, the shite she came up with, hope she is ashamed.
She’ll be as quiet as a mouse now, no one deserves to know anyone’s private medical problems no matter who they are. The carry on of some people and the jumping on bandwagons and conspiracy theories is shocking. She’d never apologise for any of it - sure sue is always right and it wouldn’t shock me if she kept going with it all even now that Kate was forced to release a statement.
---
Oh my god she is one disgusting gaslighting venomous bitter woman
Nope I was wrong she just couldn’t help herself! 🤮

Reactions: 4
No she’s gaslighting her way out of this saying she did no wrong! She’s innocent! She’s deflecting
Now she’s ripping that Mary woman and abusing her too
She really needs to step back from SM and get some sort of help

Reactions: 11
Sue I think you need a few therapy sessions cos you clearly have problems.
---
No she’s gaslighting her way out of this saying she did no wrong! She’s innocent! She’s deflecting
Now she’s ripping that Mary woman and abusing her too
She really needs to step back from SM and get some sort of help
She’s a great one for doing that. She did it to me a few years ago, she’s a lunatic. She also likes to delete things as situations change like this. So Mary is right! And I hope Mary holds her own and more add to it. Sure probably creaming herself with the engagement lately on her posts.

She’s a scumbag. She has over 10 posts on Facebook making fun of Kate. She’s a bitter angry sad cow

Reactions: 4
What did she say? There’s so much rubbish on her page that I can’t find anything other than weeks old memes.
She was replying to comments on the memes wondering where kate was and saying that the royal family had done her in just like her mother in law and that they were soft launching rose. Thats the woman william is supposed to be having an affair with.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was replying to comments on the memes wondering where kate was and saying that the royal family had done her in just like her mother in law and that they were soft launching rose. Thats the woman william is supposed to be having an affair with.
Facebook is a horror show, the wrong type of person stayed there, bitter, nasty bints

Reactions: 1
True colours are coming out now, it amazes me how invested people are in the drama.
What happened to women supporting women Sue?!

Reactions: 6
True colours are coming out now, it amazes me how invested people are in the drama.
What happened to women supporting women Sue?!
She also used to go on how if you read tattle you were part of the problem. But it seems that you can say what you like about the royals. Bit weird that. That poor woman was bullied into giving out that information because of the likes of sue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.