Cherry Sue #2 a total snooze spends her cash dollah & sheckles on booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of her kids seem to be in any activities, never post about football training, dancing, scouts , swimming or anything. They don't have a life outside of cheap family holidays... I know kids don't need to be in multiple after school activities but in this day and age each child should have at least 1 thing going on outside of family, especially the older ones.... they seem to lead a very sheltered life.
Also they don't ever seem to have birthday parties with other kids around ,just siblings? She only post the ali express balloons she puts up on birthday mornings, never any mention of preparing for school friends coming around for party or going to a party venue...

Their life just seems so plain

Reactions: 7
You would need a very substantial salary coming in by one or both parents to really have a good standard of living/education/social opportunities for that many children

As we see from the recent birth Sue is not at all hands on aunt unless it’s a spon con Content creating opportunity

So many life sacrifices for all members of that family made by the parents life choices and then it’s all broadcast for anyone to see with reports of significant bullying in the past

It only adds fuel to the fire no doubt about that

Imagine some little ejit maybe in 6th class teasing them about Santy visits etc

Reactions: 3
It's the two older girls i feel very sorry for. They don't seem to have any kind of childhood, just on hand to be a third or fourth parents.

Reactions: 5
They seem to be used for Corrina to fulfil her own desires. Dragging them around in her crappy mammy wagon eating cheap shite and dressing them in cast offs from old lady shops. They haven’t been given a chance to develop their own interests and hobbies. Of course she’ll say in her usual passive aggressive posts about them being super happy to be doing what they are doing. Casually ignoring the fact she has never shown them a choice. Ignoring the fact that she uses them all the time to make money, for content. For ones who banged on about consent and choice they seem to forget that those life lessons start at home.

Reactions: 10
I think she wanted another girl, why she kept trying. Sad for the older girls having to do all the minding

It’s a need for attention disguised as being a helpful woman to other mothers! The Facebook groups and pages are all self indulgent self congratulatory rubbish. Her baby just out of hospital and she’s posting “bargains” so the poor baby is either being minded by the sibling-daycare or being dragged around a shop!

Reactions: 6
It’s a need for attention disguised as being a helpful woman to other mothers! The Facebook groups and pages are all self indulgent self congratulatory rubbish. Her baby just out of hospital and she’s posting “bargains” so the poor baby is either being minded by the sibling-daycare or being dragged around a shop!
She’s posting about bargains and the other one is posting about 100 euro ice makers !

She’s posting about bargains and the other one is posting about 100 euro ice makers !
And a €600 coffee machine. It's bizarre how completely different the 2 of them are.

Sue has no money worries whatsoever. She's been able to completely furnish that new house no problem at all buying whatever she's wanted. Splashing out on €40 sheets for the bed and the sister probably up at 2.30 am refreshing the dunnes site to see what sale stock to dress the kids in.

Reactions: 9
It’s only a bargain if you need the thing and it’s reduced

It’s not grab grab grab

The shameful “hoarders” mentality they have you can tell they grew up wanting

I’d say the Stone house is an overstuffed hoarding pit

Every nook and cranny jammed with plastic cheap shite and unwanted,unsold rank fast fashion

Reactions: 7
She works in the Dublin City council housing dept I believe …..
?
She raised her 2 children as a single possibly teen? mother so I imagine this isn’t her first house from them

Last edited:
And a €600 coffee machine. It's bizarre how completely different the 2 of them are.

Sue has no money worries whatsoever. She's been able to completely furnish that new house no problem at all buying whatever she's wanted. Splashing out on €40 sheets for the bed and the sister probably up at 2.30 am refreshing the dunnes site to see what sale stock to dress the kids in.
Very true! The thing is I don’t begrudge her buying fancy things but when every single week you're putting it online with ur affiliate link it’s rather crass in my opinion.
People are struggling like really in a bad way so rubbing those purchases in their face is a big no no !

It’s the animals I feel sorry for. No sign of the ducks or dog for a long time . Probably chucked out in the cold and forgotten about until the next photo op comes along.

It’s the animals I feel sorry for. No sign of the ducks or dog for a long time . Probably chucked out in the cold and forgotten about until the next photo op comes along.
Forgot she has ducks, didn’t know she has dogs.
Hard to know really, does she have some land for them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.