Cherington House ... aka The Most Boring Woman In Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on caney lodge.. she annoys the tit out of me...definitely snooty and very obnoxious I'd say to deal with.. money no object that's for sure so I'd.say they won big.
Haven't seen cherington sing her praises in a while.. thought she'd be swooning over her

Reactions: 2
Just on caney lodge.. she annoys the tit out of me...definitely snooty and very obnoxious I'd say to deal with.. money no object that's for sure so I'd.say they won big.
Haven't seen cherington sing her praises in a while.. thought she'd be swooning over her

Thought she was a disgrace today. Giving out about the people who did her kitchen, a Carlow company. Believe me she's a pain in the hoop! Her husband is alright but she could talk about herself alllllll night!! She's got pure notions! She's considered a joke in Kilkenny the way she goes on. She comes from a really ordinary background in Laois.

• Wow
The house was lovely as they bought it. She has made it a very cold house, it had a warmth to it before she went ripping everything out. Why buy a house in such a private location only to show it off I mean share it with one and all. To have a state of the art kitchen but your evening supper comes out of a cardboard box!

I’ve noticed Candy Lodge doesn’t use booster seats for her kids. Also hate the way she uses #carer

Thought she was a disgrace today. Giving out about the people who did her kitchen, a Carlow company. Believe me she's a pain in the hoop! Her husband is alright but she could talk about herself alllllll night!! She's got pure notions! She's considered a joke in Kilkenny the way she goes on. She comes from a really ordinary background in Laois.
Awful carry on. Very ignorant. That company closed its business a few months ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Wh

did she say about the kitchen? She was raving about when she got it done
I can't remember word for word but basically she was showing off her splash back and she said she has been slow to show her kitchen as she's been really unhappy with some of the work done in it. Which is grand not everything goes to plan, I just find it very ignorant to broadcast it to thousands of people on Instagram after previous tagging the company which can be found in her kitchen highlight.

Reactions: 3
Can’t see why she’s slating them as what she cooks is just assembly of stuff from a box. She’s hardly Master Chef!

Wow, Caney Lodge crying cos her kids passports haven't arrived/in date! Heading off to Tenerife on the 28th December! Seriously, 1st world problems! 🌎 Sickening when you think of what's going on in the World. She is very unlikeable and not liked in Kilkenny

Wow, Caney Lodge crying cos her kids passports haven't arrived/in date! Heading off to Tenerife on the 28th December! Seriously, 1st world problems! 🌎 Sickening when you think of what's going on in the World. She is very unlikeable and not liked in Kilkenny
She seems to have taken down the post re passports for some reason. Her five year old needs this holiday don’t you know 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
The daughter must be ok, as she hasn’t mentioned her passport status. Passports need to be valid 3 months prior to travel to Canary Islands. Her daughter’s expires on 3rd Jan and they are returning on the 5th.
For such a perfectionist (she tells us that she is, frequently!) the passport status in her house is a bit of an embarrassment.

• Haha
The daughter must be ok, as she hasn’t mentioned her passport status. Passports need to be valid 3 months prior to travel to Canary Islands. Her daughter’s expires on 3rd Jan and they are returning on the 5th.
For such a perfectionist (she tells us that she is, frequently!) the passport status in her house is a bit of an embarrassment.
Why do people book holidays without actually checking passports?..it baffles me! That’s one of the first things I do before even considering a holiday…slap it up her for being stupid.

She’s not waiting until the 6th to take down her decorations after all her preaching.

Seemingly won 12 million

• Wow
Yes Cherington mentioned a few times she was learning Irish Sign Language and showed a sign language book. Seemed to be getting friendly with Caney Lodge then suddenly not a mentioning ISL. I wonder did they fall out

• Wow
Reactions: 1