Caney Lodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attempt to be a Joe soap while photographing her long avenue and huge house is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
3 children. A daughter from a previous relationship and a daughter and son with her now husband.
---
She had a Lotto win! Don't know how much.

Reactions: 2
What really she actually won the lotto? Or is the hubby making all that money, 1.7 million they paid for the house on the price property register and easily put a couple hundred grand into it

Reactions: 3
What really she actually won the lotto? Or is the hubby making all that money, 1.7 million they paid for the house on the price property register and easily put a couple hundred grand into it
Dont forget about the renovation they had just kicked off and abandoned to buy the mansion. Serious money must have been won.. no way he had that kind of money regardless of profession

I find her account a bit odd

the kid content and holiday bits are like what my sister - family and friends put up- you know kid content but they are private accounts

Reactions: 1
Dont forget about the renovation they had just kicked off and abandoned to buy the mansion. Serious money must have been won.. no way he had that kind of money regardless of profession
It was his family home initially and his parents swopped houses with them. Then they sell it to go and live beside a river with two deaf children!!

• Wow
Did they actually win the lotto or are we just wondering, does anyone know then what was there lifestyle like beforehand I'm a new follower don't know anything about her

Saw the oldest daughter saying "stop" when she was filming them on the beach! Caney Lodge is a narcissist!
---
Yeah, apparently she won a lot on the Lotto! She's from Laois, 3 bed semi d, ordinary background. He's an accountant, own practice. They met in Kilkenny in the 'Nore Bar'. He's grand, she just likes to talk about herself and you'd swear she was the only person ever to have children with additional needs. She calls herself their "carer". She's a dose, no interest in other people and their lives. She's considered a joke in Kilkenny and so is he!

• Wow
Big house loads of money but very boring shallow life. No friends and husband seems allergic to her.

• Haha
Someone said it was 12 mil she won on the cherington house page?!!
Omg are you serious 😱 obviously I'm just jealous 🤣 no wonder they bought that house so, but wouldn't you think you would be a little more private for safety

Reactions: 1