Cherington House ... aka The Most Boring Woman In Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she left the husband for this woman 😂 seems to be down there all summer! I don’t think anyone follows her for photos of her kids swimming isn’t she supposed to be an interiors account?
Boring. Don’t even like watching my own swim.

Reactions: 1
She’s back to interiors... maybe reads here? She’s bought a plate and a jug cutting edge stuff putting your toothbrush in a jug that the kids will break in a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she’s to be pitied I think
Her house is very second rate compared to insta home accounts
Her kids content bore the tears off a Saint
NO ONE is interested in your kids Triona- it’s weird at this stage showing them and her a nurse

Reactions: 7
How will she cope this week with the heatwave and kids at school? Maybe they will commute to school every day. She must work very little as she seems to always be at the beach. Her pics are always edited showing a small section of the beach, she never shows the mobile or the area. It must not be worthy of her Instagram posts.

Reactions: 4
To the manor born now semi resides in a mobile home on a VERY busy beach with all sorts of neighbours that she must find quite distasteful 😂😂😂“ I mean do they even own Hunters?”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To the manor born now semi resides in a mobile home on a VERY busy beach with all sorts of neighbours that she must find quite distasteful 😂😂😂“ I mean do they even own Hunters?”
Rosslare beach not that busy at the best of times. Majority of people or “neighbours” full of South Dublin!!!

They make sooooooo much from Amazon

If you click the link at all it will be linked to your for 30 days
You do t have to buy her item it’s ANY item you buy in the 30 days she gets euros for

They are the most lucrative links
That and Nike

Reactions: 2
Are all these Amazon links affiliated I wonder? 🤔🤔🤔
This has to be the laziest pedalling I've seen from a hun yet. Not even an attempt to fake some 'couldn't live without this' enthusiasm. She must be desperate to earn some extra bucks. For the one with such notions, she's brought herself down a peg or two!

Kitchen was gonna date rapidly
It looked like cheap cabinetry and it was clearly chipping paint too
The brass tap was going green about 3 years ago
All clear to the eye on her stories

she must have the whole fam eating off the chopping boards now

• Haha
Yawn the kids on the beach yet again.... why would any interiors company want to work with her she doesn’t even like being at home anymore, not even in the county never mind the bland house.

Reactions: 4
They
I’ve had a look a few times after she was mentioned here, I’m sorry but Caney lodge makes my skin crawl, the filtered face and big lips in the camera pulling faces on the “look how much money I have” show…. We get it.. you are rich .. boasting isn’t attractive EVER.
won the lotto
---
A sneaky Amazon link before Black Friday. Easy money spinner.
Caney lodge doing same #AD now for drop chef

Her husband seems to be an owner of an accountancy firm not sure if that would make them that wealthy though