Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorena is Cherine puppet ,she never lets her speak constantly talking over her ..I give lorena a few weeks then we will never see her again ..who would want to be associated with a pill popping racist lying nasty piece of tit that she is 😡
Just seen a video were shes denying being scared of her ex. Hes 2 hrs away n tenerife which is part of canary islands and not near spain. Shes a bleeping walloper honestly cannot remember her own lies

Playing poor me card. Cannot do right for doing wrong. Still no apology though. And comments off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re deffo no genuine taking the piss man all her pals or family!! She picks and chooses what she gives people, she’s pocketed the money and takes the food. She’s not genuine at all, she’s a thieving woman.
100% my pal gave her loads of baby stuff and never seen were that went to all designer stuff she’s a theif and needs to be reported for what she’s doing I’m from wellhouse we’re she stays and everyone in the scheme is raging cause the things she posts is mostly bullshit she’s not helping pensioners or people hard up do u not see it’s always 5 dinners she has theres 5 in her house she’s a joke

• Wow
Reactions: 10
100% my pal gave her loads of baby stuff and never seen were that went to all designer stuff she’s a theif and needs to be reported for what she’s doing I’m from wellhouse we’re she stays and everyone in the scheme is raging cause the things she posts is mostly bullshit she’s not helping pensioners or people hard up do u not see it’s always 5 dinners she has theres 5 in her house she’s a joke
Well if this is true she needs slapped and authorities involved. She should have records anyway incase the come a calling!!

Reactions: 4
Well if this is true she needs slapped and authorities involved. She should have records anyway incase the come a calling!!
It’s 100percent true a was there when she handed it over there must have been at least a grands worth or baby clothes and accessories never seen any of it or heard were it went xx

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s 100percent true a was there when she handed it over there must have been at least a grands worth or baby clothes and accessories never seen any of it or heard were it went xx
Her daughter pays all the house bills 😳 she’s a thief and needs bleeping stopped. She used to kick her daughters out for no reason and take there ema money, she’s been known to steal from raffles before it’s a joke how many people believe her bull

Reactions: 5
Her daughter pays all the house bills 😳 she’s a thief and needs bleeping stopped. She used to kick her daughters out for no reason and take there ema money, she’s been known to steal from raffles before it’s a joke how many people believe her bull
Thank god I never donated then. Every time I donate or go to donate it turns out a bleeping scam 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
I’ve heard about the stealing from the raffles and she used to run a ménage think she got a slap for messing about with that

Reactions: 2
I’ve heard about the stealing from the raffles and she used to run a ménage think she got a slap for messing about with that
It's amazing how people on an app will blindly defend a wrong-un whilst people who actually are round about and know the person arent believed. She got bags of stuff today. Hope its all been donated. Thing is no one is really gonna come forward and say yeah I got stuff are they? So perfect scam

Thank god I never donated then. Every time I donate or go to donate it turns out a bleeping scam 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Honestly I was the same but lesson learned don’t donate to any of these idiots just seen her and allana begging for stuff for this wean that’s no school stuff for tomorrow honestly the amount of people that have offered stuff just to be scammed

Reactions: 3
Honestly I was the same but lesson learned don’t donate to any of these idiots just seen her and allana begging for stuff for this wean that’s no school stuff for tomorrow honestly the amount of people that have offered stuff just to be scammed
Gotta laugh at the ones putting the appeal out without dipping into their own pocket 🤣🤣🤣.Will let everyone else donate but sit there all righteous thinking I've done something good 🙄🙄 No u havent as u never put your hand in your pocket to help. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Cherine sticking up for her burd in comments??? Lorenas man? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 from fake account Absoloute whoppers the 2 of them. Wait til Cherine turns on Lorena for views 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wonder what Lorenas husband thinks of her going on holiday with the biggest hole in glasgow
Sorry a bit late to the party tonight but if that is Cherine commenting, she’s sick as they were calling Rosie’s children horrible names. No child deserves to be called a name because their parent called you out for being a bullshitter🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Gotta laugh at the ones putting the appeal out without dipping into their own pocket 🤣🤣🤣.Will let everyone else donate but sit there all righteous thinking I've done something good 🙄🙄 No u havent as u never put your hand in your pocket to help. 😂😂😂😂
Exactly I know no one likes her on here but I think Rosie is the only one that does what she says and before anyone says no am no Rosie am just seeing these clowns for what they are that cheesybeano begging for money for carpets Tracy begging everyday allana will be nxt for her op 🤣🤣

Sorry a bit late to the party tonight but if that is Cherine commenting, she’s sick as they were calling Rosie’s children horrible names. No child deserves to be called a name because their parent called you out for being a bullshitter🤦🏻‍♀️
In my opinion it's been cherine or the Lorena that spouted that 💩 about Rosie's kids. Cant prove it but I think it was. 😔😔 And see if it was she needs her face belted probably no feel it though cos o those blues 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel they are a bit addicted to drink. And the guy stef cant or wont understand it's the drink keeping his weight on. On some drug from a cosmetic place and still drinking 🙈🙈🙈. She cannot see anyone doing better or getting more attention or shes there trying to be friendly 🤣🤣 couldn't even let rosie enjoy winning that shitebag game. Had to out do her. Used to like them but walking around a shopping mall in a leotard while her man films it is a bit eyes wide shut for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Only fans is the next step

Came here to say about cherine latest videos. She thinks shes setting things right when in fact shes digging a deeper hole 🤣🤣🤣 She has fake accounts too trolling Rosie and the Ben bully page. (I'm sure 1 is called phil mcCraken) . Anyone know anything about the wee psychic page whis voice is worse than Coles n Abbies? Christie's readings I think. Wow shes something else. Had to block her she was everywhere at some point. Her and that Crackpot Maw came out in defence of Cherine. And was disappointed in her slagging off Rosie's overdose. That's just not on. 😔😔
Phil mckraken was cherine hiding behind a fake acc to so she can keep the im innocent persona

Reactions: 6
In my opinion it's been cherine or the Lorena that spouted that 💩 about Rosie's kids. Cant prove it but I think it was. 😔😔 And see if it was she needs her face belted probably no feel it though cos o those blues 😂😂
It’s just sick of it is. She posted a TikTok saying would people be happier if she jumped over the balcony🤦🏻‍♀️. Talk about playing the victim🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Lorena is Cherine puppet ,she never lets her speak constantly talking over her ..I give lorena a few weeks then we will never see her again ..who would want to be associated with a pill popping racist lying nasty piece of tit that she is 😡
Nobody is allowed to speak on her tik tok videos now🤣 clam slammers turned her comments off once again

It’s just sick of it is. She posted a TikTok saying would people be happier if she jumped over the balcony🤦🏻‍♀️. Talk about playing the victim🤦🏻‍♀️
My eyes just rolled that far back I think I've strained them! I sense an ave maria part 2 in the near future

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nobody is allowed to speak on her tik tok videos now🤣 clam slammers turned her comments off once again
Clam slammers 🤣🤣🤣 seems someone is trolling hellojonmitchell from an anonymous account. My moneys on cherine 🤣🤣🤣 transparent as duck. Watch this hospital is coming next. Hope she has travel insurance. Just shows alcohol and blues n valium dont mix

Reactions: 6
That cherines a lying riot of a lassie she does ma tits in and as for tracy short she's a thieving scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.