Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alanna moaning saying about tattle wives hahaha we’re in her live no doll u was on my FYP a joke or not that was disgusting.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the latest food bank appeal for a mum needing every single item for going back to school tomorrow for a 13 year old as she was let down for a tap? Never heard so much bullshit in my life.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the latest food bank appeal for a mum needing every single item for going back to school tomorrow for a 13 year old as she was let down for a tap? Never heard so much bullshit in my life.
Aye she just wants to sell it 😂 the day before school and she’s got nothing? Social work need involved then hen

Reactions: 6
Half of them moaning about tattle are probably members. How else did they find it so quickly??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cherine sticking up for her burd in comments??? Lorenas man? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 from fake account Absoloute whoppers the 2 of them. Wait til Cherine turns on Lorena for views 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wonder what Lorenas husband thinks of her going on holiday with the biggest hole in glasgow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She gives me the fear coming on with no teeth in you’d need to be starving to take anything of her she’s absolutely manky

Reactions: 6
I would be querying what she spent the clothing grant on.

Reactions: 9
I would be querying what she spent the clothing grant on.
i know you’d not just take at face value the day before school the poor wean has nothing there needs to be questions asked about where the clothing grant has been spent etc. Dont believe half of her daft appeals are even genuine tbh.

Reactions: 7
i know you’d not just take at face value the day before school the poor wean has nothing there needs to be questions asked about where the clothing grant has been spent etc. Dont believe half of her daft appeals are even genuine tbh.
I think most of it goes on herself she keeps good donations for her family and most of the money she’s not a good person seemingly she stole from the raffles she does aswell

Reactions: 4
Our local foodbanks require a referral voucher because it helps ensure people are genuine and also helps highlight patterns which may indicate people aren’t prioritising their kids’ needs. It’s actually disgusting how many people try and rip the foodbanks off.

I’m not sure how genuine some are myself, whether she’s being sucked in by tales of woe or whether she is at it. A personalised school bag was donated and just happened to have the same name as a kid out of her area who needed one. She asked for a lift to Aldi this AM as she couldn’t afford a bus or taxi and wanted to pick up yogurts and cereal bars, things that some families had told her they needed. If something is costing you money, stop doing it. Kids won’t starve, most schools have breakfast clubs too that the fee is waived at if families are struggling. Lot’s of schools now also do a school uniform swap and have free haircut days.

I don’t mean to sound so cynical or down on people who have low incomes, I understand it must be hard living hand to mouth in the current political and economic climate, but there are legitimate community resources out there to help and who can also sign post to money advice services for advice on budgeting and income maximisation.

The virtue signalling puts me right off.

Reactions: 8
Our local foodbanks require a referral voucher because it helps ensure people are genuine and also helps highlight patterns which may indicate people aren’t prioritising their kids’ needs. It’s actually disgusting how many people try and rip the foodbanks off.

I’m not sure how genuine some are myself, whether she’s being sucked in by tales of woe or whether she is at it. A personalised school bag was donated and just happened to have the same name as a kid out of her area who needed one. She asked for a lift to Aldi this AM as she couldn’t afford a bus or taxi and wanted to pick up yogurts and cereal bars, things that some families had told her they needed. If something is costing you money, stop doing it. Kids won’t starve, most schools have breakfast clubs too that the fee is waived at if families are struggling. Lot’s of schools now also do a school uniform swap and have free haircut days.

I don’t mean to sound so cynical or down on people who have low incomes, I understand it must be hard living hand to mouth in the current political and economic climate, but there are legitimate community resources out there to help and who can also sign post to money advice services for advice on budgeting and income maximisation.

The virtue signalling puts me right off.
absolutely agree and that’s why they have a maximum number of referrals that can be made because as you say people can & do abuse things like this & of your continually using a food bank then you should be referred to money/budgeting advice. The posts make me cringe.

Cherine sticking up for her burd in comments??? Lorenas man? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 from fake account Absoloute whoppers the 2 of them. Wait til Cherine turns on Lorena for views 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wonder what Lorenas husband thinks of her going on holiday with the biggest hole in glasgow
This is defo cherine from a fake profile in the comments. It's the same person who wrote on that guy jonmitchells comments after he called her out. She must think everyone is as daft as her.

Reactions: 5
Tattle Life is getting all the dugs abuse of the day. Charlene Fife Lass is really fuming 😂😂😂she also stuck up for her cousin she's not currently speaking too. Give me strength 🙈. Cherines an absolute rocket nothing like shooting herself in the foot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tattle Life is getting all the dugs abuse of the day. Charlene Fife Lass is really fuming 😂😂😂she also stuck up for her cousin she's not currently speaking too. Give me strength 🙈. Cherines an absolute rocket nothing like shooting herself in the foot
A seen that there all shouting about it now that’s fife lass is a riot and did you see Rosie saying she seen the comments so they all have accounts a like Rosie though all the rest are idiots

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Gary Paterson I really like him but him and cherine are best pals a don’t get how he doesn’t see threw her

Last edited:
  • Haha
On liarsbar they've put up poll results from a vote on wether cherine was allergic to mushrooms or not and shes voted on it herself "definitely"😂 video in the background is her saying "am no allergic to mushrooms at aw"🤦😂

• Haha
They’re deffo no genuine taking the piss man all her pals or family!! She picks and chooses what she gives people, she’s pocketed the money and takes the food. She’s not genuine at all, she’s a thieving woman.

Lorena is Cherine puppet ,she never lets her speak constantly talking over her ..I give lorena a few weeks then we will never see her again ..who would want to be associated with a pill popping racist lying nasty piece of tit that she is 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.