Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think someone said it was alanna that was on duel being racist but im no sure i never seen anything. Surely not tho xx
Aye surely it was Alanna on a duel with a guy saying pure horrible things everybody in the comments telling her to be careful. Everyone calling Cherine out but Alanna can get away with that

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Aye surely it was Alanna on a duel with a guy saying pure horrible things everybody in the comments telling her to be careful. Everyone calling Cherine out but Alanna can get away with that
I haven't seen anything about it just on here someone mentioned it but im sure someone will have screen recorded it or something. Exactly luv why is no one is calling her out if she's done that πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Mornin cherub (She knows who she is) 😘 got the rise I was looking, I was tucked up in my cosy bed and your doing your dinger in :ROFLMAO:. Shame that other threads gone Ive so much more to say. Also a wish you wouldnt threaten me with a good time πŸ₯°

Reactions: 1
See Lorena the wee gobshites manager, burd? Or just general Klingon has put her account into private also. That tells me she knows what cherine has done and said is wrong. Cannot for the life of me find where it says shes her manager though
It says it on her Instagram that’s she’s her manager

Think someone said it was alanna that was on duel being racist but im no sure i never seen anything. Surely not tho xx
I seen it allana is a horrible human she should be band from that app there kids watching that I thought she was nice to start and was about her trans journey but she’s just another Ned causing trouble

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
See Lorena the wee gobshites manager, burd? Or just general Klingon has put her account into private also. That tells me she knows what cherine has done and said is wrong. Cannot for the life of me find where it says shes her manager though
it’s on her instagram xxx

Reactions: 2
What's this shes more educated than black people on braids? Does her brain and mouth not connect πŸ˜‚ bleeping idiot of a lassie

Reactions: 7
Watched 1st video that enough for me πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ what's her mouth doing? Is she on something?

Ryan was apparently in her live slagging her or something and then she’s put that up but she’s no taken anything aye right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

What's this shes more educated than black people on braids? Does her brain and mouth not connect πŸ˜‚ bleeping idiot of a lassie

How bad does that sound but what she’s said 😩

Reactions: 2
Cherine contradicting herself again with the pcr test video πŸ™„ Looking for advice from folk who have been abroad about when to get tested yet saying the rules r changing all the time & have changed since she done her research. Is she doing this for engagement on her videos or is she just that thick?

• Haha
Cherine contradicting herself again with the pcr test video πŸ™„ Looking for advice from folk who have been abroad about when to get tested yet saying the rules r changing all the time & have changed since she done her research. Is she doing this for engagement on her videos or is she just that thick?
Think it’s both she’s using it for engagement and to keep the focus off her lies etc. But she’s also pretty thick too.

I don’t get why she needs a manager what does she actually do that Lorena has to manage 🀣

Ryan was apparently in her live slagging her or something and then she’s put that up but she’s no taken anything aye right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

How bad does that sound but what she’s said 😩
She was on something for that guy Ryan to be slagging her off. Her mouth moves independently from what shes saying
Cherine I feel is just looking for validation that people still like her. She knows the answer just wanting interaction.
I remember when getting into trouble from my mum when younger. I'd go ask her a question to see if she still liked me 🀣🀣🀣 and kinda break the ice back to normality. Didnt work on my mum. But it's kinda the same Cherines just making sure everyone still loves her 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.