Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right okay none of them are saints personally I’m glad I’m not a dafty on it like them all they are all crazy 😂

Cherine is a no go I’m not a fan of alanna but I would rather sit with her then cherine or Rosie 😂 she does seem she would be up for a good drink and laugh where wee Rosie is drama on that drink il give u that 😂😂😂

But we all have our opinions let not get to deep on them we just agree to disagree so we don’t get this thread blocked 🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Right okay none of them are saints personally I’m glad I’m not a dafty on it like them all they are all crazy 😂

Cherine is a no go I’m not a fan of alanna but I would rather sit with her then cherine or Rosie 😂 she does seem she would be up for a good drink and laugh where wee Rosie is drama on that drink il give u that 😂😂😂

But we all have our opinions let not get to deep on them we just agree to disagree so we don’t get this thread blocked 🤦🏼‍♂️
Agreed, if you were about with the banter queen thread it will get blocked. Scottish tiktokers are sensitive souls.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You literally said "you can't excuse rosie and not cherine" when I can Infact do that 😂. But you do you 😊
It was an general question and not directly to you. It was just responded to your comment. Cant take anything on here personal.

I don't think there's anyone as sensitive as tattlers who don't understand people don't always dislike the same creators 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cannae stand her she is like something aff prisoner from cell block H

Oh her and Skye still them I would love to bump into them I would generally tell them what I think 😂😂😂😂 need jobs 😂😂😂 oh wait she’s a sweet/cake maker etc and Skye sells ur granny 👵

Granny anything she’s cracked on a fat burner 😂😂😂 doesn’t work one lot of shite 🤯🤯😂😂

New to this thread. I'm Scottish and use TT a lot and haven't heard of most of the tiktokers mentioned 🤣 only cherine the bam and wee primm. I've always thought there was something off about cherine but didn't know if it was just me. Can't stand the attention seeking twit. Does she really have copd? She mentioned it on one of her posts. I just think she looks like a junkie chav who would use anything to milk the attention 🤮

Reactions: 12
What about leona lion heart? She's always on my FYP and she would be as wells turning her comments off. She doesn't welcome any engagement unless it's blowing smoke up her arse. Even asking her a question she speaks to people like they are confused 3 year olds with an aggressive or condescending tone.

She focused a lot of her content on Scottish history and got so aggressive when people asked questions about things.

What about leona lion heart? She's always on my FYP and she would be as wells turning her comments off. She doesn't welcome any engagement unless it's blowing smoke up her arse. Even asking her a question she speaks to people like they are confused 3 year olds with an aggressive or condescending tone.

She focused a lot of her content on Scottish history and got so aggressive when people asked questions about things.
She's a cheeky bastard. I have a mutual friend with her and thought she must be a nice girl aswell but had my head bit off ages ago for I don't even remember what now. Unfollowed her I'm not sure who she thinks she is.

Reactions: 7

I have met her personally and she isn’t a very nice person..

Reactions: 6
What can a say ma lovelie, came right oot ma ain lain and you’ve caught me red handed 😂✌🏻
I will meet you back on Marion’s thread, ma tapass table is aw set up with criss and joos for aw us lassies coming roon 😘
You’ve veered right oot yer laine hen! I see @Doodlebug71 has joined us tae! I’ll get aw ma bronzers and make up oot fur yeez to use!!

I feel at home over on this thread tae. It’s like Marion Mark II.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’ve veered right oot yer laine hen! I see @Doodlebug71 has joined us tae! I’ll get aw ma bronzers and make up oot fur yeez to use!!

Can a huv a wee shot o yer dyson hair dryer an some oplex ma luvlee...tattle hearts and aww that shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I've naw had a wee gander at Marion's boujee thread for a while hope he's well! Been on ma ane wee journey so aye💁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rosie's done a million videos like the skincare one definitely don't think it was aimed at alanna. Steph Burke is disgusting. A grandmother that acts like that that's unreal.
Hiya hen! Fancy seeing
you over here! A also came over via TikTok (but as ye know a ABSOLUTERLY hate TikTok)!

My tuppence worth on some Scottish tiktokkers -
Yasss love you
Weeprimm - harmless but think she is a bit of an attention seeker Although who isn’t at that age?

Rosie - Love her! Calls a spade, a spade!

Alanno - The jury is out on her so don’t have much to add.

Tracy Short/Watson - I think she genuinely wants to help others but I do think she’s got sticky fingers.

Cherine - Cannot bleeping deal with her! Think she’s rotten to the core!

Stephanie Burke - Get a job and grow up.

And that’s aw av got fur yeez.
Stephanie burke lied about rape

Her names actually Kirsty she’s form Falkirk/Kilsyth and she’s a prossy I think

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.