Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologise if i offended you and I know how it feels for an illness not to always be visible the first couple yrs of my ms I looked fine but underneath I wasn't. I just don't agree with ppl that sell stuff from home prob not told the tax man are on all the benefits and also get pip sorry but if u can record urself every day go out to pubs acting like an idiot taking coke then sorry u shouldn't be on pip. My uncle died last week of cancer and he struggled to get pip. Not saying ppl with illnesses cant go out and have a good time of course they can but there's ppl who struggle badly every day and they have to fight for benefits. Im sorry about ur bpd I cant imagine what u go through xx
Sorry for your loss and I agree with you that people who have a terminal illness are fighting for a benefit while people who are on the marching powder and other drugs are given a free pass. I wasnt trying to take away how bad the BPD is but I'm sure Coke and alcohol dont help ? My daughter was diagnosed with it last year and is working full time and raising her son. She had to give up alcohol as everytime she had a drink she ended up in either with police phoned or in hospital after trying to end her life.

I completely agree with you and I get it I am sorry ❤ and did anyone hear Cherine on the radio this morning ? 😂
What was she on for? Talking about trolls or an apology to the restaurant?

Reactions: 3
Everyone with bpd is different good on your daughter for being able to fight it everyday and raise her child! That’s amazing but it is such a difficult illness to live with

I’m not sure I didn’t hear but she was talking about it in her video hahaha

Reactions: 2
Everyone with bpd is different good on your daughter for being able to fight it everyday and raise her child! That’s amazing but it is such a difficult illness to live with

I’m not sure I didn’t hear but she was talking about it in her video hahaha
She struggles sometimes but I'm only near enough next door and always there. Might not be able to if I wasnt so near or available and my grandson is autistic so she does have a great support system around. I'm not awake that early lol and to be honest I cannot remember the last time I listened to the radio

She struggles sometimes but I'm only near enough next door and always there. Might not be able to if I wasnt so near or available and my grandson is autistic so she does have a great support system around. I'm not awake that early lol and to be honest I cannot remember the last time I listened to the radio
Wonder what she was speaking about probably about all the online hate she gets 😂😂

do any of yous know that Tracy Short? I really think she’s scamming people she does a food bank and got over £160 but doesn’t show any proof then comes on and shows all the stuff she’s bought for herself ? It’s strange and doesn’t add up…need a thread about her lol

Reactions: 4
Wonder what she was speaking about probably about all the online hate she gets 😂😂

do any of yous know that Tracy Short? I really think she’s scamming people she does a food bank and got over £160 but doesn’t show any proof then comes on and shows all the stuff she’s bought for herself ? It’s strange and doesn’t add up…need a thread about her lol
She has a caravan full of food and was just donated a freezer for frozen stuff. I've seen people getting food from her. And I've seen her make meals for others. And the bigger tiktokers like Leyann Orr and others were encouraging people to donate food. She said she prefers the food and doesnt want money. Someone reported her to social not long ago too.
I just seen a tikto there that her deaf 18 year old hasnt been in touch since last night. Hope shes ok. Was in wetherspoons in Irvine but now her fone is off 😔😔

She has a caravan full of food and was just donated a freezer for frozen stuff. I've seen people getting food from her. And I've seen her make meals for others. And the bigger tiktokers like Leyann Orr and others were encouraging people to donate food. She said she prefers the food and doesnt want money. Someone reported her to social not long ago too.
I just seen a tikto there that her deaf 18 year old hasnt been in touch since last night. Hope shes ok. Was in wetherspoons in Irvine but now her fone is off 😔😔
Omg sorry I’ve got her all wrong then what account does she post on ?

Reactions: 1
Aw u seem like such a great mum and gran. And your daughter is a tough cookie. Please don't anyone think I was meaning anything bad about ppl with bpd I just don't think taking drugs will help as u have said doll ur daughter has ended up in hospital or police bless her 🥰 zxx

• Heart
Omg sorry I’ve got her all wrong then what account does she post on ?
That's the foobank one cant find her main one for some strange reason

Aw u seem like such a great mum and gran. And your daughter is a tough cookie. Please don't anyone think I was meaning anything bad about ppl with bpd I just don't think taking drugs will help as u have said doll ur daughter has ended up in hospital or police bless her 🥰 zxx
Thank you, I wasnt trying to make out bod is a breeze either. I just feel the benefits system isnt helping the ones who are terminal. I feel the system should be overhauled and PIP changed to a better assessment

Attachments

• Heart
I apologise if i offended you and I know how it feels for an illness not to always be visible the first couple yrs of my ms I looked fine but underneath I wasn't. I just don't agree with ppl that sell stuff from home prob not told the tax man are on all the benefits and also get pip sorry but if u can record urself every day go out to pubs acting like an idiot taking coke then sorry u shouldn't be on pip. My uncle died last week of cancer and he struggled to get pip. Not saying ppl with illnesses cant go out and have a good time of course they can but there's ppl who struggle badly every day and they have to fight for benefits. Im sorry about ur bpd I cant imagine what u go through xx

Found this online she was trying to get on the tele 🤣
She's was on body shockers getting a tattoo removed. I was looking for the episode on YouTube there but came across these instead... Brace yersels troops 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Who the fk does she think she is. If u book flip out after seeing this video then then tell then its cause of this video. Aye no bother cause there gona say oh so u booked cause some lassie from Glasgow put it on tt 🤣
If that video was supposed to be promotional she's more fried than I thought!

It's really really good. If you've got wains you should take them. Coz it's really really good. The wains were all having really really good time. The food was really really good. It's called flip out it's really really good.

But in her comments people have asked about prices etc and she's said she doesn't know🤣 aye okay cherine that was a job well done fae you👏 bleeping give me strength man!

• Haha
Why lie tho and say u can sing 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
She's was on body shockers getting a tattoo removed. I was looking for the episode on YouTube there but came across these instead... Brace yersels troops 🤣

The episode on on catch up tv I'm sure its C4 is where I watched it

Why lie tho and say u can sing 🤣
Lip synching at its worst 🤣🤣

She also plays guitar, saxophone and piano too. All round a musical genius.

• Haha
If that video was supposed to be promotional she's more fried than I thought!

It's really really good. If you've got wains you should take them. Coz it's really really good. The wains were all having really really good time. The food was really really good. It's called flip out it's really really good.

But in her comments people have asked about prices etc and she's said she doesn't know🤣 aye okay cherine that was a job well done fae you👏 bleeping give me strength man!
Was it good? 😂🤣
Abs when someone asked where it is she said doesn’t know the location told them to google it. Surely she knows if she’s been or would google herself.

• Haha
Was it good? 😂🤣
Abs when someone asked where it is she said doesn’t know the location told them to google it. Surely she knows if she’s been or would google herself.
She said she never jumped, but had on the neon socks and was seen on a trampoline. Must think us peasants are silly. Also would love to know if the stealing or not paying back the 2k is real. Something tells me it is tho and she played that older man. If that was my daughter I'd be doing everything possible to make sure he got his money back. It's not a tenner its 2 bleeping grand 😳😳😳. Hate people who steal off older people. Especially that demented maw. She stole I think 20k off her wee granny and doesnt need to pay anything back. Scumbags honestly

That's her not bouncing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Surely nobody believed that was her singing 😳😭
Check the comments

She said she never jumped, but had on the neon socks and was seen on a trampoline. Must think us peasants are silly. Also would love to know if the stealing or not paying back the 2k is real. Something tells me it is tho and she played that older man. If that was my daughter I'd be doing everything possible to make sure he got his money back. It's not a tenner its 2 bleeping grand 😳😳😳. Hate people who steal off older people. Especially that demented maw. She stole I think 20k off her wee granny and doesnt need to pay anything back. Scumbags honestly

Someone said if ur just a spectator at flip out u get a band and have to keep shoes on so shes so full of tit. Aye its fkn vulgar I believe she did steal it. Im sure that demented maw is from killie is she no? Surprised she never got leathered btw. What annoys me about cherine is she tries to play this super nice person wen in fact she lies so much shes horrible to ppl wen things don't go her way

Someone said if ur just a spectator at flip out u get a band and have to keep shoes on so shes so full of tit. Aye its fkn vulgar I believe she did steal it. Im sure that demented maw is from killie is she no? Surprised she never got leathered btw. What annoys me about cherine is she tries to play this super nice person wen in fact she lies so much shes horrible to ppl wen things don't go her way
Look at the state of that waines nails and up at 1am what a sad excuse of a mother man
They weans need a fkn routine and that is vulgar. Dont get me wrong wen my wee boys been to park next to my house with his friends his nails somehow end up manky lol but I always clean them

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.