Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoisme.23

39โ€ฆ rough paper round there Cherine. Is she an out and out lesbian? I thought she was but then the story of her hiding from a male ex in Tenerife? ๐Ÿค”
She was in a relationship with a girl thereโ€™s photos on her Instagram of her

Reactions: 2

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Use seen wee bro allyโ€™s new video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ go watch some laugh not a bit of shame off them lot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well 3 hours ago talking of his new baby maw ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

He said he wanted to kill Avril's baby?

So was she pregnant with his baby?

I would say aye because of how he talks of the baby saying he would of pulled it out her so instead she got a slap to the mouth Il have to go watch it again

• Wow

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Wonder what she was speaking about probably about all the online hate she gets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

do any of yous know that Tracy Short? I really think sheโ€™s scamming people she does a food bank and got over ยฃ160 but doesnโ€™t show any proof then comes on and shows all the stuff sheโ€™s bought for herself ? Itโ€™s strange and doesnโ€™t add upโ€ฆneed a thread about her lol
She has a caravan full of food and was just donated a freezer for frozen stuff. I've seen people getting food from her. And I've seen her make meals for others. And the bigger tiktokers like Leyann Orr and others were encouraging people to donate food. She said she prefers the food and doesnt want money. Someone reported her to social not long ago too.
I just seen a tikto there that her deaf 18 year old hasnt been in touch since last night. Hope shes ok. Was in wetherspoons in Irvine but now her fone is off ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Blocks everyone coz he hates the truth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I've never interacted wi him in ma puff ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ Obviously just wants pals and arselickers on his live ๐Ÿ™„
Cant remember the pages name, but popped on my fyp earlier, screen recording of a James Smack live where he was quite blatantly organising a drug sale ๐Ÿ™„

harribo9001

Chatty Member
No way, is it Ally ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aye her latest post is I think her in boxers show her croch. Kids are on this app PUT IT AWAY YOU WRONGYIN ๐Ÿ—ฃ
Naw not his! sheโ€™s due her baby soon Iโ€™m sure but she put up a video not long ago with texts coz he didnโ€™t want the baby and apparently she trapped him so she put them up and was trolled for it but sheโ€™s only putting the truth out there!

I just seen that boxer one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ I think sheโ€™s a bit cracked the women because some of her videos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

Yeooow

Rosie not you pointing fingers when youv stolen from a fundraiser in the past. will I tell the audience or do you want to do the honors. No fibbing see as you always tell the truth ๐Ÿ˜˜

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Are they together??
I thought that but someone said she is her manager. Lorena has had her hair done and looks 10 years younger

So let me get this straight - Sheโ€™s that sick that sheโ€™s decided to goto Spain for a few weeks during a global pandemic?
Are people still required to quarantine when coming back? At an extremely high cost?

Last edited:

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
She struggles sometimes but I'm only near enough next door and always there. Might not be able to if I wasnt so near or available and my grandson is autistic so she does have a great support system around. I'm not awake that early lol and to be honest I cannot remember the last time I listened to the radio
Aw u seem like such a great mum and gran. And your daughter is a tough cookie. Please don't anyone think I was meaning anything bad about ppl with bpd I just don't think taking drugs will help as u have said doll ur daughter has ended up in hospital or police bless her ๐Ÿฅฐ zxx

• Heart