Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way all the straight women swoon over JamieJames is embarrassing considering he is blatantly gay. I do really like him though, he seems pretty sound.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear

The way all the straight women swoon over JamieJames is embarrassing considering he is blatantly gay. I do really like him though, he seems pretty sound.
Do you think?! Hes enjoying the attention and he's the least offensive on there right now although i get the dry boak with him and that rosies back and forth can't seem to take to her.

I reckon is Brian skyes man it’s one of his pals 100000%
His face is like of of those shar pei dogs. he's another one still living in 2k9.
The way he has argued with women on that app, wouldnt say boo to a man. Plus there's stories about him when he worked in the call centre - hes one of those creepy older men, if you've every worked in a call centre you know what i mean

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hope she kicks his cunt in

Reactions: 3
I reckon is Brian skyes man it’s one of his pals 100000%
Yeah, auld Brian is definitely something to do with them, whether it be him or a pal of his. Not sure he has the brain capacity to keep his identity hidden but he definitely knows who it is though. He is, what, 38 or something and arguing wi weans and women on a bloody app I know some legend once said they thought Stephanie Burke was his maw It genuinely took me a few months after joining tiktok to realise they weren't related - I kind of assumed she was his big sister cos they both have the same bulldog chewing a wasp look about them

Reactions: 14
I'd love to know who the TikTok news is or masked content or whatever the fuck hes called. An absoloute trouble maker
On the videos of themselves as an outline I try and work out who's house it is by the background. The film themselves with a lightshade above them and some crap behind them I thought it was that Buffy for a while my bet is it's a couple of people that run the page

Reactions: 1
100000% something to do with Brian Skye Steph and stef tonic…. They all know who it is and act daft, as soon as u write the truth on the videos u get blocked they are all weird!!

If only they could get IP address wonder what Brian’s would bring up

Nah Brian’s too stupid to keep that up

Not him personally but he knows. That is what Ive wrote lol

Meaning ^*

Steph burks , her son ( the knife boy we call him ) well the girlfriend was arguing with her brother I got told alsorts about her man the granny of all granny’s

Reactions: 2
Steph Burke was hold a "package" for James Smac when he had the police sniff about and the court letters were circulating. shes another one whos stuck in the past. Her new name should be Granny Snorts a Gram - time to grow up Steph.

Reactions: 8
Steph Burke was hold a "package" for James Smac when he had the police sniff about and the court letters were circulating. shes another one whos stuck in the past. Her new name should be Granny Snorts a Gram - time to grow up Steph.

Ohhhhh james is in about everything on there man

Emma Hewitt? Thoughts ? I say desperate and desperate

Reactions: 4
I think shes ok, dont follow her tbh. Only know the recent drama shes in the middle of

Not her first drama on there she’s one for watching

But a stunning girl even without the filters I feel she’s lost but I believe it’s that app and the people on there that’s got her that way before ally she seemed lovely

Reactions: 3
I need caught up. I seen she was pals with the covid kerry and that other young lassie but when i checked the other day they dont seem to post anymore

Reactions: 1
I need caught up. I seen she was pals with the covid kerry and that other young lassie but when i checked the other day they dont seem to post anymore

They all fell out because Emma was bitching and being a snake and that came out james mouth

But a stunning girl even without the filters I feel she’s lost but I believe it’s that app and the people on there that’s got her that way before ally she seemed lovely
I thought she loved the boab but seems to have switched teams or have I picked that up wrong does she have a girlfriend now?

Reactions: 2
She went with ally first and lied about being pregnant when he left her

Naw she’s always had a bit of both just never seen it first on the app because ally was on her

Then james now a burd

I thought she loved the boab but seems to have switched teams or have I picked that up wrong does she have a girlfriend now?
She fell out with the burd over james!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.