Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makesitup

VIP Member
To be fair my ex husband was advised to drink lucozade after his stoma as the electrolyte’s in it helped.

Reactions: 3

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Crackpot Cherine is well and truly back. I knew her silence and relatively tame videos wouldn’t last. She’s craves the attention and is a compulsive liar. The wife must enable the lies now, the auld maw has clearly took a step back again.
feel sorry for her mum. She has had to put up with some amount of shite from her over the years.

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
I only recently realised she was back when I started spotting her cooking videos.
I’ve never known anybody get so readily admitted to hospital, she always used to be in for her breathing and I always thought then there was nothing wrong with her.
her stomach seems to change shape now, not saying she’s not Ill but don’t think she’s as bad as she’s making out. The hospital must know she’s odd

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
adaspades - tiktok guy who loves himself cheats on his wife with another tiktok tart Vicky with the big nose she’s got me blocked 🤣😯

bobbybanger

Yeah they were a pair of arseholes!
Her starting every video, "Hiiiii guuuuuys" STFU 👊

No chance did this idiot go out dressed like a 12 year old going to prom 😭😭
Love a Stef n tonic video.
I love her. I don’t want to talk to her or anything but I’d have a most enjoyable 5 mins lying on top of her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

beebee789

VIP Member
Ooooh what happened
Read the last 6 or so pages of this thread for a catchup.

Trigger warning: involves child abuse

Reactions: 2