Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
If she took unwell about 7 when she was then blue lighted to the hospital, but then states in one of her videos she wasn’t seen till 1 in the morning then how does that work, considering she was only there 6 hours 🫤
She couldn’t of been that unwell if she had to wait 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Rosieroo69

She’s deleted it already.
She basically said with everything she has been through she is mentally struggling and wants to be put into a unit, nhs won’t accept her because she isn’t a danger to herself or SH, so she rang the priory and was quoted £16k, should she do a go fund me. Fucking hell not like we living in a cost of living crisis or owt, can’t tell if she’d use the money for drugs or she’s trying to get herself clean into rehab there under the guise of Mh.
That’s disgusting she must be high to be coming out with shit like that! Wants to go to rehab for causing her self injury and continually been up at hospital every night!

Reactions: 3

Debcam

VIP Member
Fuck me....the welcome home basket full of crap that probably contributed to the state her bowels were in, the Ed Sheeran tune. Absolute cringe man....
I need to go snoop n see this now coz i always miss all the good stuff 😂

Debcam

VIP Member
You're right 👌

Cherine also said she did 3 poos. I thought a stoma would be a kind of drip through until the bag fills up a bit. Not like an actual log sitting there in the bag 😂
It depends where abouts the bowel was cut to make the stoma...the higher up the surgery, the more runny the poops are .