Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I remember she used to meet up with Gary Patterson and loads of others, drink in the park or someone's garden? She never mentions them now. Did they work out what she was really like
crackpot maw was right up her arse at one point. She is another one who used to cosy up to whoever was flavour of the month at that point. I don’t really see much her now either.

Reactions: 4

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
The gerry cinnamon tickets have vanished. Is her other half going without her? Or she not want to give the money to charity?

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
She forgot to list munchausen as one of her ailments by OMG is she for ducking real she wants a wee admission for 2 weeks to the priory 🤣🤣

• Haha

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
I'm not too bad, well I feel like shite but Iv had a headache since Saturday night. Slept until about 1pm which wasn't like me. Test was negative last night & positive today. Nothing terrible just a general feeling of shite and I got out of breath answering the door to the postie 😂
Hope you feel better soon! This heat won’t be helping you either ❤

• Heart

Debcam

VIP Member
The thing is the stoma is giving her new content. It’s a small price to pay for sympathy and attention. She’d have all her limbs removed if it meant she got attention!
I watched a Tiktok yesterday and the girls mum had munchausin by proxy. The mum had managed to convince a doctor to amputate her child’s leg!! This was years ago in America. There was not a thing wrong with the leg, the girl had broken her ankle and the mum made her use a wheelchair for a year and pretend she couldn’t walk. Scary shit! 🤯
Yeah i saw that too. Poor girl. My heart went out to her watching her speak about it 😔

• Sad

Spanor511

VIP Member
I wish I seen all the comments once they put up a post slating her but I missed it. What did they think was going to happen?

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
The post has gone already😡I hope some saved that or SR it. What she done in that video is disgusting, she’s planted that wee seed in all of those gullible followers of hers for sympathy and £16,000. I’m livid with that waster