CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even lie in bed straight. Says that she took the gfm down cos of the negative comments she was getting on it, the minimum donation was a fiver. Trolls weren’t paying a fiver just to leave you a nasty comment. She’s 100% been reading tattle

Reactions: 10
Newsflash to mad Cherine …We can say anything we want about you here for free 😂😂 why would we pay a fiver to talk shite about you! 😝 but then again we are all jealous aren’t we? The baldy crypt keeper used to be her mod now her beloved wifey/chief shite cleaner/carer/benefits grabber… dreams do come true! 🥰🥰🥰

She can’t even lie in bed straight. Says that she took the gfm down cos of the negative comments she was getting on it, the minimum donation was a fiver. Trolls weren’t paying a fiver just to leave you a nasty comment. She’s 100% been reading tattle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She was making reference to us a few days ago. Mentioning another ‘site’ where she can’t control the comments, but of course making out we were all bullies and trolls. When infact Cherine, you are the liar and troll, coercing vulnerable people into believing all your lies and encouraging them to donate money to you when you and your bald wife are claiming every benefit going, swanning off on holiday and constantly buying shite. It’s no happening. Nothing is ever wrong with you on holiday. You are absolutely fine, someone with your alleged health problems would be frightened to go abroad incase anything happened to them as they wouldn’t get travel insurance without it costing more than the bleeping holiday. But you go on holiday Cherine, because you know there’s nothing wrong with you or Loonball Lorena except self inflicted painkiller addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Howling at her trying to flog they daft hoovers. They’re a heap of tit it couldn’t even lift crisps. She says “it can do the hoovering while you’re at work” and one of the commenters has put “but hen you don’t go to work” 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s no that a bet she’s rote on her benefit claim anaw she can’t leave the house aw that crap n there she’s grassed herself in by saying she eats out all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Next it will be me and the wifey are going to london to see a surgeon there !
and there goes the go fund me , spent to travel there.. her bag of course won’t explode when she is there , never explodes when she is out eating out .. never when she is making her TT videos which I think she spends a while on

Cherine we ain’t trolls our liars we just see through your watery shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm gutted we missed our wee mention lol, it's simple she is a tapped warped lunatic, craving drugs and illnesses, wee short sharp pathetic breaths , doing some amount of rambling out her gub. She can't make her mind up whats fiction or more fiction, she changes her story all the time.
Cue holiday weekend a wee hospital visit, wee hehe guys its me at the range ma bag burst oh let's go out for dinner !
Cherine hen you are absolutely warped, i only seen angry plumber , some women on his page and caravan tracy doing videos all speaking the truth, must be all the comments she didn't like no control & guess what Cherine no control here .... you don't like people can see through your munchausens

Reactions: 8
Howling at her trying to flog they daft hoovers. They’re a heap of tit it couldn’t even lift crisps. She says “it can do the hoovering while you’re at work” and one of the commenters has put “but hen you don’t go to work” 💀
I got a similar one in the Black Friday sale last year they are a heap of shite the tapes spinning round just move ooose & dug hair about rather than pick it up . The weans enjoyed giving their toys a hurl on it, that’s about all it’s good for.
Mad Cherine must be absolutely bealing she canny control us on here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got a similar one in the Black Friday sale last year they are a heap of shite the tapes spinning round just move ooose & dug hair about rather than pick it up . The weans enjoyed giving their toys a hurl on it, that’s about all it’s good for.
Mad Cherine must be absolutely bealing she canny control us on here😂
She canny control her drug habit, wit chance has she got of controlling people on here 🙈🙈🙈. I used to feel sorry for her ma but she's as daft as cherine. And to be honest Cathy made that account. Cherines a boring bleep! Don't even hear her talking about her dad or sister n brothers anymore. Maybe all ashamed of her antics

Reactions: 6
I’d like to know how she has managed to get so many followers, how many of those has she bought in order to make herself look like a ‘ big tik tokker’ in order to get free tit flung her way

Reactions: 5
She canny control her drug habit, wit chance has she got of controlling people on here 🙈🙈🙈. I used to feel sorry for her ma but she's as daft as cherine. And to be honest Cathy made that account. Cherines a boring bleep! Don't even hear her talking about her dad or sister n brothers anymore. Maybe all ashamed of her antics
Someone said years ago her and her maw didn’t get on, Cathy will know her inside out and know she’s full of shite, imagine that being your daughter, the talk of social media and the NHS. Think they must have briefly got on over lockdown when Cherine was homeless before she got her flat that she said she needed because she was ‘fleeing violence’. More lies which her ex proved.
---
Where is her child?
Cherines? She doesn’t have any. Loonball Lorena with the unfortunate hairline has a couple that she left for Cherine.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Imagine how shocked Lorenas ex man must’ve been when he found out she’s fell in love with a mad junkie tik tokker with munchausens who she used to mod for 😂😂 what a slap in the nuts that is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spanor511 I love the way you describe the wifie 😂😂😂😂. Just seen the video where she's trying to cry but still lies about taking the GF down. She is constantly oot her bin lately. That's where her money goes. On dealer's. She must have to take a hefty amount to even get a buzz nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine how shocked Lorenas ex man must’ve been when he found out she’s fell in love with a mad junkie tik tokker with munchausens who she used to mod for 😂😂 what a slap in the nuts that is 🤢
2 mad junkie stoaters with hairlines behind their ears.
---
Spanor511 I love the way you describe the wifie 😂😂😂😂. Just seen the video where she's trying to cry but still lies about taking the GF down. She is constantly oot her bin lately. That's where her money goes. On dealer's. She must have to take a hefty amount to even get a buzz nowadays.
When Cherine describes her as ‘ma wee wifey’, like she’s a wee housewife, pottering away in the kitchen. When she’s as bad as her in addiction and enabling her bleeping madness to claim every benefit going.
---
Have you seen ma hairline Wifey? Naw, have you seen ma gabbies? Naw I gubbed them aw Wifey. Aw naw phone 999

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone said years ago her and her maw didn’t get on, Cathy will know her inside out and know she’s full of shite, imagine that being your daughter, the talk of social media and the NHS. Think they must have briefly got on over lockdown when Cherine was homeless before she got her flat that she said she needed because she was ‘fleeing violence’. More lies which her ex proved.
---

Cherines? She doesn’t have any. Loonball Lorena with the unfortunate hairline has a couple that she left for Cherine.
She does … she had pregnancy photos and posts on her Instagram from 2017 /2018

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Aye that was a load of shite. She put up a pic of a baby “bump” and in the comments she told someone she was 6 weeks. I remember it well.

Reactions: 5
2 mad junkie stoaters with hairlines behind their ears.
---

When Cherine describes her as ‘ma wee wifey’, like she’s a wee housewife, pottering away in the kitchen. When she’s as bad as her in addiction and enabling her bleeping madness to claim every benefit going.
---
Have you seen ma hairline Wifey? Naw, have you seen ma gabbies? Naw I gubbed them aw Wifey. Aw naw phone 999
Ooft now I get the hairline ref🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4