CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the big beggy bertha cherine removed go fund me link from tik tok bio.... but still on go fund me..... Cherine no one wants to give u their cost of living payments had to laugh when i read the shite she verbally spews "to get this privately is non existent to me " on go fund me link... too right you fan dan
it could be tiktok have removed it if people reported it to tiktok as a scam as she still has the arrow pointing to it in the bio.

Reactions: 6
Reported to dwp for benefit fraud and the go fund me. No matter what fund your setting up. It’s still classed as earnings/income even if it’s for *surgery* or for charity.

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep saying that everyone can start a GFM if they want and we all have that option. Because Cherine, most of us work hard for what we want in life, we don’t expect other people to pay for our life choices and the surgery you had was your choice, you pretty much demanded it!! You’re nothing but a scam artist!

I was referred to orthopaedics in January for a herniated disc and have had a sciatica flare up since last October. I’m in constant pain but I still get to work every day, some days in tears because I don’t expect other people to pay for me. The people donating to her are just as bat tit crazy!

She won’t reach her target, she’ll keep it going until she gets enough for a holiday then she’ll cash it in. Hopefully it will get reported enough and cancelled before that happens.

Reactions: 10
She’s took the go fund me doon, she’s keeping the money that was raised ‘to go towards Ross Hall’, she’ll spend that on a weekend away .
Aww the reporting etc and all it took was wee Tracy to tell folk wanced and wanced only about Cherine being a scamming cow for her to take it down , this is why Tracy will always be my favourite crackpot 😍
---
Tiktoks done her dirty with the search suggestion 😂
IMG_0580.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's out her box in her last couple of videos, the enablers on her page giving her praise for being so strong lol. She couldn't handle constipation ffs without turning it in to a munchies paradise by getting unnecessary surgery and now that the unnecessary surgery isn't suiting her she wants it reversed! Actions have consequences

Reactions: 10
I’m glad the GFM has gone 🥳
She’ll disappear for a wee while now like she done after mushroom gate and the leggings account 😂
Then she’ll reappear as if nothing happened

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still on her instagram so more lies from her. In that video she’s sniffing & whinging but not one tear. “Please please stop trolling me, it’s affecting my mh”
You’re affecting everyone who has same condition or worse. What about their mh. Absolute scummy malingerer

Attachments

Reactions: 8
9/10 they go out for a free meal cos they are reviewing the restaurant. If it was my restaurant I certainly wouldn’t someone oot their nut reviewing my business

The go fund is still showing up on the GF website , she will be trying to get some sympathy money before it’s removed

Says she is making lots on vinted then back tracks .. she should have got a payment plan in first place and just not go on holiday simple !

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She should be refunding the go fund me donations, she won’t though we will see her and the wifey on a weekend away in a few weeks

100% this
Says she will use it towards a payment plan , one we will never see
It’s all talk
She will wait it out and get it on NHS
She won’t put her hand in her pocket

and all that chat she gets the food for free , aye sure you do ..

She should be refunding the go fund me donations, she won’t though we will see her and the wifey on a weekend away in a few weeks

Reactions: 3
Surely that no matter if its a private operation the surgeon won't do a reversal so quickly? See all these things she didn't think of when demandingca stoma

Reactions: 5
I think a payment plan requires a credit check maybe she won’t be able to go that road 🙈

I think a payment plan requires a credit check maybe she won’t be able to go that road 🙈
Oh good point
Oh well she’s up tit creek

Better get saving Cherine, maybe share your vinted ? Folk might buy your tit.

but do us a favour remove ur GF and quit lying and saying you have ! Or it will get reported again

Surely that no matter if its a private operation the surgeon won't do a reversal so quickly? See all these things she didn't think of when demandingca stoma
There’s obviously a very good reason she’s not getting it urgently. There’s another woman talking about her (see her at start of angry plumbers vid). She said her or her friend maybe got a reversal & was still in pain & wished they hadn’t bothered
Also Cherine herself said op takes 12 hours & she can’t be under anaesthetic for more than 4-6 hours. That’s probably why docs are putting it off

Reactions: 5
You just know she’s absolutely fuming with Tattle because she can’t control the narrative. Angry Plumber should come back and demand she refunds all the donators.